The Tag From Above

Sooooo this is a thing... I've been tagged from above by -HajimeChan- soooo let the fun begin!

 I've been tagged from above by -HajimeChan- soooo let the fun begin!

So let's start with the first on shall we

1.name one of your favorite anime's

Well that's easy it's assassination classroom! Still makes me cry every time.

2.are you in love with someone.

.... very personal questions here but hey no names needed! Technically yes and no.

3. How many BF or GF have you had.

Exactly 1 GF. I'm not lonely your lonely.

4.Favorite OTP

Hmmm I don't know if I can answer this one... a favorite OTP let's consult my Nagikae fan fiction.

It's Nagikae of course!

5. Favorite Pokegirl.

So I have a small confession here. I don't play Pokémon games. I like them but have never owned one. But I can say that my favorite pokegirl is Rosa because that's really the only one I care about.

6.Nicest Person I've met.

My grandma by far is the nicest. Well 90% of the time.

7. Name two female and male anime crushes.

Ummmm. I really have no clue. Sure I fantasize about being in anime's and things of the sort at times. (I mean who wouldn't want to pilot a giant mech let's be real). But I've never crushed on an anime character like ever to my Knowledge ecspecially since I mainly like forcing them into relationships!!!! *evil laugh*. I'm even bad at laughing in text.

8. What's my status at school.

Well the problem with that is we have online school so not much I can do there. But before that I would say the random kid that no one talked too. (Other then friends of course)

9. Worst thing I've done and regretted.

Ok I have at least 500+ of these that way me down ever second of the day but I would say the one I regret the most is saying another student is failing a class out loud and other people heard... yeah I'm a real piece of crap there. I did try and save it by saying to that person that the two things were unrelated but I don't think that worked.

Um idk if their was supposed to be a tenth question so... victory?

-anyways time to tag some peeps!!!!

@LavenderPlays
@cryspi_Cream01
@BlueBiper129
@hopia_chan
@Raika-chaaaan
@kakarot220
@KaranamiShipperTwo also hope your account comes back soooooo
@Kiyoko-san because I think you needed more tags... not really but still

And I'm out of people to tag... I'm like two off so hope this is sufficient.

Also if anyone wants to tell me how to mention people properly that would be great because I suck at this. I actually need help with mentioning since only 1 worked.

And now back to the regularly scheduled Nagikae! Bye Bye!!!