stay next to me

Loud party music flared around the corners of the bar the blonde was in. Fluids are spilled everywhere, the place reeks of alcohol. Skin to skin, sweats mix up. Sights of people making out are everywhere, almost everycorner, every seat. and she was there at the counter table, enjoying her whiskey.

She was exhausted from all that happened to her the whole week. Well not really exhausted, she just feel tired of things. Doesn't everyone feel that way where you suddenly just felt tired of everything around

or am I missing someone? Do I miss her?

Winter sipped the liquid, and closes her eyes as it burns her mouth down to her throat. bottoms up. She asked for another one, and the handsome bartender obliged and winked at her. She cringe at the sight, but of course for her not to look rude, she faked smiled at him. Another whiskey was served to her, playing the ice on the glass, she stared at it. The blonde was about to drink the liquid when a woman in black leather jacket immediately grabbed and drink her whiskey.

The woman winked at her and smiled, she then sat next to her and ordered another whiskey. Winter's mouth was left open, and all she did was to stare at the woman. She can't figure out whether she cannot believe that the woman drunk her drink or she was stunned because of the woman's beauty. Because she really is, the woman is indeed pretty. her side profile is ethereal, she has the goddess-like features. The woman has a pair of doe eyes, her nose is pointed, and her lips are red-- reddish pink. winter gulped as the woman gulped her drink. Her adam's apple is so sexy in winter's eyes even more when she gulp the drink, it slowly went up and down. Fvk, Winter cursed under her breath.

"what's your name?" the woman asked and turned at her, Winter's heart pounded hard, maybe because of the beauty. and she stuttered as she answered the woman "W- winter" she responded, and suddenly the bottles are the most interesting in her eyes. "hm nice name, but i like baby more" the woman once again winked at her. the blonde had her head hung low again, and her ears are turning bright red.

Winter knows. she is aware that the woman is flirting with her. It is obvious. "baby" the woman whispered on her ears huskily which send shivers on her spine.
She turn to her direction only to be greeted by a grin. The blonde eye-rolled to the girl which only chuckled at her.

"let's go somewhere, baby" the woman did not wait for her response, she just dragged the blonde and made their way to the exit. Winter found herself in the shotgun seat, and the woman was driving to heaven knows where.

After maybe few minutes of ride, the car stopped. They were on a hill where they could see the night scape of the city that looks really beautiful. Her favorite place. Winter went out to get a better sight of the view infront of her. That night was serene, and the universe is widely awake.

The blonde was feeling the coldness of the air and the serenity of the place, when pair of arms were suddenly wrapped around her waist. Who else could it be, of course it was the woman she met at the bar, hugging her tightly and her chin rested on her shoulder. The woman was staring her, winter can feel it. "baby" the woman spoke, but winter just ignored.

"i missed you, baby" the woman spoke again, this time she finally got the attention she wants from the blonde who turned her head towards her, and there were only inches between. The older did not waste any second, she attached their lips together, kissing the blonde in a slow-manner. Winter's heart was pounding hard, it was dancing in joy. And so was the older's, and her longing to the girl is evident. She pulled away, and both of them were catching their breaths. Karina turned the younger's body towards her and hugged her tightly again, not wanting to let go, while the blonde was buried on her torso.

"I missed you more, babe" Winter whispered as she snuggled on the older, and returning the tight hug.
and she finally figured out why she was exhausted. Not because of work, but she was missing her girlfriend who had been away from her for a week. And all winter needed is karina to stay next her, and everything will be okay.

...
hehehehe