reason

Hi, its raining nonstop. Please be safe and careful not to catch fever so as cough and colds. :)

---
Sitting on the given chair, a raven haired woman smiled at the camera pointed towards her. She was invited as one the guests in an interview show hosted by couple of youtubers.

As Jimin always watch their show, she already has an idea of what will happen. They will invite guests, and will have a one-on-one interview with them. It was more like of a confession. The team will have you confess the things, the feelings that you had kept for so long. Those that you keep on hiding, and those that keep hurting you inside.

"Good day, Jimin" the woman started

"Good day to you too" Jimin responded. She can feel her hands turning cold, she was nervous.

"Are you ready now?" and she nodded.

Series of questions were asked, Jimin answered them with a smile on her face. It was all just fine until the last few questions were asked. Her bright smile turned into a sad one.

"Do you still miss your ex?" the woman asked while Jimin grew silent. She was staring at the emptiness, feeling her heart ache again with the thought of her ex girlfriend.

It has already been two years but Jimin was still hurting. Her heart still crush every time she was reminded of her. You can say Jimin still hasn't moved on. She was still stuck in the past. She was still stuck in their past.

So, taking a deep breath, Jimin forced a smile and responded.

"uhm, I do miss her.. everyday"

There was no day that she did not miss her. There was no day that she did not think of her. It pains her, yes, but Jimin could not just stop herself from missing her ex girlfriend. She took a piece of her, and Jimin will never be the same again.

"So, do you still love her?"

"I never stopped" Jimin smiled, it was a genuine one. You can see it in her eyes-- the love that she still feel for her. Even though, it has already been two years, her love for her stayed and never faded.

"then, why did the two of you break up?" quiet atmosphere enveloped the room, it was all just their breathings, and Jimin's shattering heart.

"well.. we didn't really break up"  Jimin started, and she can already feel a lump forming on her throat. She prayed that she won't cry soon.

"Minjeong.. she did not break up with me. That would be the last thing she would ever do." she continued as she was clutching her hand, Jimin showed a sad smile.

"Cancer took her away from me. And the last thing I knew is that I was left alone and the love of my life is gone forever" tears trailed down her cheeks as she remembered that day again, that day she lost her. It was a nightmare for Jimin, and when she woke up, Minjeong was already gone.

"I'm sorry for that, Jimin" the woman apologized as she gave Jimin a handkerchief to dry her tears.

"its okay" she, once again, forced a smile.

"okay, as we wrap this interview, do you have anything to say to her?" Jimin nodded. Maybe it was the time, the time to finally let go of the love that she keep on holding, the time to finally move on, and continue moving forward without the pain of the past.

"Minjeong-ah, I miss you. I miss you so dmn much. And, I still love you, baby. You know, I will never stop. You're my greatest love, but this was not our time yet. Maybe in another life, you'll stay and we'll finally have our own happy ending. Maybe in another life, I can make you stay.." tears continued to stream down her cheeks, and the pain in her heart was becoming unbearable. 

"'til our next lives, Minjeong-ah. I love you"

--
Should we start singing 'TOTGA' of Katy Perry, and 'Sa susunod na habang buhay' of Ben&Ben? Lol, fs this doesn't hurt at all 😩