Hiver

There in the dark streets, she ran as fast as she could. She was already running out of breathe, but she should not halt. She should not let herself be captured by them.

Them.

Them, that were all after her money. Them, that wanted her dead and gone. Them, that killed her father.

Jimin was tired from all the runnings. Jimin was tired from all the shits that was happening. She wanted to stop, but she does not want to die. Despite of all the things, she still has positive outlook in life. "Appa..

.. please help me" it was already a dead end. It was the end of the dark and dirty alley. There was no way she's escape. And, they were getting nearer. Jimin needed to think fast. She needs to act fast.

"App--" a yelped escaped her mouth when someone pulled her and immediately covered her mouth. She tried to escape but the person who was holding her was so strong. Jimin could not move. "stay still or they'll catch you" whispered by the person. By that, Jimin for sure knew that she was held by a woman. It was a relief for her, but it does not change a fact that she's still in danger.

Series of running footsteps and few murmurs and scoffs from the men were heard. "damn it! where did that woman go?!" that was the last words that Jimin heard from them before it was all eerie in the dark alley again.
Jimin thought that the woman would finally let her go the moment the men were gone, but no, she was getting dragged by the woman. "yah, let go!" she protested, but it was only responded by tightening of the grip on her arm.

"fvk! let go, you're hurting me!" the woman stopped on her track and turned to her. And, there, she met a cold pair of doe eyes. It was giving her chills. But before she could turn her eyes away, a knock of gun on her forehead turned her vision into pitch black.

-

A stinging pain on her forehead woke Jimin up. She opened her eyes, and was greeted by a white ceiling. Jimin roamed her eyes around, and the place were all unfamiliar to her. Where am I?, she asked herself. She was about to get up when she heard a voice of a woman approaching to where she was. Jimin immediately shut her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"Hiver! Hiver, fvk u! come ou--" Her voice resonated inside the four corners of the place, Jimin doesn't know why she stopped on whatever she was saying, until Jimin felt the presence approaching her.

"Wow, Hiver hit the jackpot. Damn it she's prett-- " Jimin heard her say. Whoever that person was, Jimin knows that they were only inches apart. It was making her uncomfortable. She just wanted to get up and hit whoever it was. But, she was afraid to see them. She was afraid to meet another pair of grim eyes. So, Jimin held her breath as she feel the person getting closer and closer to her. But, gladly, the voice from last night suddenly was heard on the place.

"lay your filthy finger on her and you'll know what hell feels like"

The woman chuckled, then stepped away, and was holding her arms on air. "Easy there, Hiver. I was just admiring her beauty. And maybe thinking of stealing her away from y--" a gunshot was heard inside, Jimin tried hard not to yelp and shake, her hand was gripping on the hem of her shirt. Appa..

"oh possessive Hiver, I see"

"What made you come here?" to what Jimin assume, it was the woman from last night, and the person who was called Hiver.

"He asked me for some updates" Jimin heard the woman say, then it was followed by series of foot steps walking away.

As soon as they were gone, Jimin sat up, her mind was clouded of thoughts and questions. Who are they? Are they one of those who was after her money? Or another group of people but with the same agenda? And on top of her thoughts, she was thinking of ways to escape.