Admiration

I have a little crush on you even if we don't talk much. You seem like a social butterfly and I love to see how you interact with your friends. And I love to stalk your profile and timeline recently, if you perhaps read this you would think that this is creepy as hell and I’m sorry for that, you caught my attention and I like you for that.

It was an admiration post from a profile in the Facebook app. She was scrolling on her newsfeed when she came across that post. She read and sighed at the thought. We're on the same page, admiring someone from afar.

Jimin put down her phone and looked around. There were a lot of students in the field, circling and laughing with their friends on the green grass ground. On the other side was the student's lounge or 'Batibot', which the students called it. A lot of students gather there to study or just to relax or chill for a while. And where she was sitting is also a lounge but more of a park-like setting. A green octagon-shaped lounge surrounded by green plants and pretty flowers. She stopped looking around when she noticed a familiar face. It was a girl that she has been crushing on for a while now. That girl was laughing with her friends on one of the benches under the big old tree just a few steps away from her view. Jimin watched them. No, Jimin watched her.

Jimin watched how the girl put her navy blue bag beside her, and how she continued laughing with her friends. Jimin watched how the girl covered her mouth with her left hand, and the other to slap her friend's arm for so much laughing. It seems that the topic they were talking about was hilarious. Jimin can't help but slightly chuckle at the sight. Cute.

Later on, the girls slowly recovered from their nonstop laughing. Their hair was messy and wet from sweating. It was a good laugh for them. Jimin watches how they fix themselves and laugh all over again just by looking at each other. Another set of laughs, slaps and even more hilarious jokes were heard in that scene. Jimin shook her head chuckling while her eyes focused on that girl. She smiled, look how cute she is.

Maybe she's in love with her.

Jimin stared, remembering every moment she admired the girl. Every move, every smile, every laugh, every small interaction, every small eye contact, everything about her. She remembers her. She remembers everything about her. Everything about Minjeong.

Jimin remembered how her small eyes smile and turn into a curve slit. She wondered if Minjeong could still see from that. She remembered how her nose scrunches when something's funny, how Minjeong's cheeks turn chubby, and how she wished she could pinch them. Jimin remembered how pretty she was smiling and laughing like that. She was admiring her.

"Hays", she heaved a sigh and looked at Minjeong once again. And then continued drowning in her thoughts.

Jimin remembered Minjeong's blonde hair. Oh, how she looks so good on that. She remembered her always on her plaid long polo shirt, pants, and grey headphones. With that, she can spot herself at every event, every mass, and every crowd in the university. Minjeong is 'In the midst of the crowd, I can see nobody else but you' song for Jimin. She is that song! Jimin got her eyes only for her.

"Jimin-ah! Sit here so we can have a better view!", her friend, Aeri, called her to sit beside her. Jimin immediately sat beside her friend since a lot of students were gathering up. There's not a lot more seats. As soon as she sat down, she immediately gazed her eyes around looking for someone. Jimin turned her eyes on every side of the gymnasium hoping to find that familiar face but she just couldn't find her.

"Yah! Who's looking for?!", Aeri slapped her lap to catch her attention.

"Huh? No one", she answered yet still her eyes were roaming around.