what is it like

Minjeong

The ever pretty and talented girl in town. The vocalist of the famous band. And the one that everyone wishes to be their girlfriend. She's cool. She's pretty. She's talented. She's one of a kind. She's Jimin's everything.

But, what is it really like to be Minjeong's girlfriend? or what is it like to have Minjeong as your girlfriend?

"well, you'll feel special, proud and happiest person in the world" Jimin answered with a wide smile plastered on her face. You can really tell that she's the happiest and the luckiest of them all. Her eyes and smiles say it all .

Jimin can still vividly remember that day. The day when Minjeong agreed to be her girlfriend-- or was she the one who agreed to be Minjeong's girlfriend? Well, that time, she has been courting and wooing the girl, but Minjeong was the one who publicly confessed and asked her out on one of her performances.

"uh, before this performance ends, i-i just wanna tell you about this girl.." loud cheerings of the crowd was heard causing the vocalist to pause for a bit, and chuckled. Minjeong, for sure, was excited yet nervous to tell that for everyone. But, Jimin was way more nervous than the blonde. She has a hunch of what was about to happen. "that girl.. she-- she captured my heart the first time I saw her. I-i like her, but I couldn't bring myself to approach her"

"however, the heaven must have helped me. That girl.. that girl took courage and approached me first. And now, here I am,  telling you this because I finally have the courage to ask her out" the crowd once again went wild, asking who the girl is, saying how the lucky the girl is. Some had their hearts broken because the woman they have been dreaming likes someone else.

"Jimin-ah, will you be my girlfriend?"

Jimin can remember how the spotlight was shone to her, and she just wanted to disappear, not because of embarrassment but for her to hide her blush. She was red as a harshly scratched rash. She doesn't know what to do. She cannot process everything. She was in cloud nine. Gladly, her friend pinched her side which took her back to reality that Minjeong was waiting for her answer. And, when Jimin finally nodded, the vocalist's smiled in victory, the band played like they won a contest, and the crowd roared even more.

"you got to be spoiled when you're Minjeong's girlfriend. this girl is whipped" Jimin exposed to which she earned a glare from the woman beside her. "says the one who's way more whipped than I am" she rolled eyes.

Jimin admits, if minjeong is whipped, she's way more whipped. She'd really do everything for the girl, but not the bad things tho. Even if its the smallest thing, she would still do it or get it for girlfriend.

"that's because you're a baby" jimin retorted

"i am not!"

To what everyone knows, Minjeong is a cool, and an ever-loving girlfriend. But to what they didn't know is that Minjeong acts like a baby like no other. She's a baby that need to be taken care of. A baby that needs constant attention. Minjeong is a needy, pouty, and a whiny girlfriend. Jimin didn't mind tho, she actually loved it.

"you are!"

To prove that to you, Jimin has a lot of stories to tell. A lot of evidences to show. A lot things you might wish you experience one day.

There was one time when Minjeong bought her a customized Olaf airpods case, and went pouty because Jimin stopped using it.

The blonde knows how much Jimin loves the snowman, so the moment she went at a shop, she asked  for a custom Olaf case. Of course, her girlfriend was happy receiving it, and it made Minjeong happy too. But days after using them, Minjeong never seen the Olaf case again, which made her slightly disappointed.