it

"Jimin baby, let's talk please!" a blonde woman tried to catch up with the furious raven-haired woman who was rushing out of the resto-bar they were in. The two were on a vacation to celebrate their 10th month together after their long and hectic work that prevented them from spending time together. But it was all ruined when the raven-haired caught the latter kissing another guy.

"Jimin-ah, let me explain please!" finally she was able to stop the raven-haired from walking further away. She held her arms firm when the raven-haired was trying to free.

"Let go" she blandly said, not looking at the blonde. Her eyes were mixed with jealousy and anger. Jimin cannot look at her girlfriend. She was hurt. "We have nothing to talk about. I saw what I saw, Minjeong."

"Love please, it's not what it looks like" she begged. Her eyes were pleading, searching for the raven-haired's eyes, and it seems like it'll break tears any moment.

"Then what? I saw the two of you kissing right in front of my eyes for goodness sake, Minjeong, and now you're telling me it is not what it looks like? What do you call that huh?" Even though her eyes were brimming with anger, the raven-haired still managed to hold her anger and not shout at her girlfriend. That is probably the last thing she'll do to her. But God knows how much she wanted to shout her anger out. She wanted to punch the guy, and she wanted to pay for what he had done, but she does not want to cause a scene. Fuck

"H-he just suddenly kissed me, Jimin-ah. I thought he'll just ask something but then he kissed me. And that's when you saw us." she explained. She was still holding the latter's hand, hoping that her girlfriend would look at her.

"Jimin-ah, I didn't kiss him. I did not." She added yet still the raven-haired did not throw her a glance. It was hurting her. It broke her heart. But what can she do? Her girlfriend was hurt too. They both are.

"Jimin-ah" she pleaded once again. Sadness was written on her face, even more, her eyes. Minjeong could only curse the guy who kissed her. If not because of him, this would not have happened.

"Let's just go back to our room" the blonde let go of the latter's hand who walked first. Minjeong heaved a sigh before following the girl. 

"I'm sorry"

They arrived at their room and nobody dared to talk. Silence enveloped the place and only the sound of the air-conditioning can be heard. Minjeong flops down the couch, glancing at her girlfriend who was quietly pouring herself a glass of water. She once again heaved a sigh. She does not know whether to let the raven-haired calm her mind or open the topic again for her to apologize. Minjeong just wanted to cry, she couldn't take the silence between them. She had her head hung low and tears were starting to form in her eyes. I'm sorry, Jimin-ah

"Minjeong-ah" she heard her say.

"Are you crying?" Minjeong just shook her head lightly, but then she felt arms wrapping around her torso and her chin resting on her shoulder. The raven-haired was hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry, baby. I was just jealous.. and mad not at you but at him. I'm sorry, Minjeong-ah." she pulled away before facing the blonde whose face was tear-stained. It wrenched her heart to see her crying. Jimin does not want her to cry. She then wiped her cheeks and sadly smiled at her.
"Stop crying now, love please?"

"I'm sorry, Jimin-ah" tears once again escaped her eyes causing her to hang low her head for Jimin not see.

"Hush now, love. It's okay, we're okay now." Jimin hugged her girlfriend once more and gently stroked her hair to comfort her. The blonde nodded lightly and her sobs slowly subsided. It was calm now. The storm inside Jimin's chest calmed down though she was still mad about what happened. However, she was still jealous. Minjeong is more important than her jealousy. She is more important than her ego and pride. Jimin would rather lose it than lose her. She cannot afford to lose her-- her Minjeong.