before you go

IDK why I have to publish this again 😬

--

"I'm getting married"

just two hearts, side by side, with the horizon close to twilight, orange and pink were painted above, the goddess of beauty was already shining brightly and waves effortlessly washes the sand on and off the shore. With its serenity, those two hearts are slowly breaking, sending cracks and pains but neither of them let a single drop of crystal from the eyes that drown them before falling and streaming down.

"I know" a sweet and honey-like voice responded, eyes straight to the horizon, she took the air in. Memories came flashing like lightning furious in the thundering sky above.

"I'm sorry" her deep voice cracked, lump on her throat formed causing a hard time letting the words and emotions out of the heart that was shattering into millions of pieces. A shriek escaped her mouth, lips quivering in pain and droplets streaming down her porcelain face. the sight that the blonde on the side cannot bear to witness. but she has to

A light squeeze on the small hand, wiping the tears that stained the pretty face, the younger smiled and settled her warm hands on the face of the woman who still has her tears flowing. "don't be. I'm okay, unnie" I am not...

hold it back, please...

"i- I loved you, minjeong-ah. i- I did" tears continued to fall out of her doe eyes, blurring her vision. but who cares? her heart was aching. The blue-haired doesn't know if she can endure everything that might happen, but she must go on. they must move on. But, if only she walked towards her a little earlier, maybe.. just maybe, things didn't turn wrenching. If only she can turn back time, she'll choose the blonde no matter what. Nevertheless, it was all too late. Their fates weren't to be with each other. They are not meant, no matter how much they push, no matter how long it takes, and even if everything turns out to be the opposite, the two of them cannot be.
minjeong-ah, I'm sorry

"I know unnie. I know you did, and I too. we both did" the tears that she had been holding finally flowed along with her heart that is shrinking beneath, facing its breakings. It was getting hard for the blonde. It was hard to talk, it was hard to breathe, and it was hard to pretend that it was alright when her heart is breaking and her body is starting to feel numb. "I guess I was late again, unnie. I was late to realize that I need you back again. I am late to get you back in my arms again"  fvck

"When will I never be late to you, unnie? why am I always late?" She whimpers in pain, drowning herself in whys and maybes. why? just why... she had been wondering why she's always late, why she was never early on their dates. Maybe after what might happen, she'll find out.

Or maybe because Minjeong knows that no matter what, no matter when, no matter how long, Jimin will always be there and will be waiting for her. maybe she hadn't thought that things will change and will turn out like this. Maybe she's still hoping that Jimin will always choose her

"Jimin unnie!"

"You're late again"

"hehe, it's okay. I know you'll always wait for me, right?"

"Of course, I will always will, baby"

"minjeong-ah" the blue-haired cried her name, holding her hand tightly. If only the Goddess above will agree, she will not let go of the hands that kept her warm for years. The warm hands that she used to hold are also the hands that she will be letting go of. Cold nights will never be the same again. Winter season, cuddly weather, rains, and chills, it was all her warm hands and tight bear hugs.