rating my gf calls me (minjeong ver)

Laying on her bed comfortably, a short-haired woman scrolled on her social feed, just to past time. She just scrolled and scrolled, looking for some memes and reacting to some pictures. And as she was scrolling, Minjeong saw a post that caught her attention. It was a video from tiktok, a guy was rating every movie that he watched, saying his thoughts and other things. Minjeong smiled as an idea popped into her mind.

So, grabbing her tripod and positioning it at the angle she wanted, Minjeong smiled in front of the phone's camera. She took a deep breath before tapping the record button. hoo!

"Rating my girlfriend calls me", she smiled as she recalled what Jimin calls her. There were a bunch of them, maybe Minjeong will just choose those that her girlfriend calls her often, and those she likes.

"First off, babe, 5/10. I don't know, maybe because it's too overused that it sounded plain to me" Minjeong still loved it tho, but it does not give her butterflies anymore, not even a single skip on her heartbeats. Yes, it was just plain for her.

"Honey, 8/10. We're like an old couple and I like it. I want to grow old with her, and call each other honey" and Minjeong smiled as sweet as honey because whenever Jimin calls her on that endearment, the thought of them having a family and growing old together instantly pops in her mind. aish, Jimin-ah, just marry me already!

"Mindoongie or jeongie, 15/10. That's her pet name for me ever since we were in high school so it's very precious to me. And, my girlfriend is the only one allowed to call me by that name" the pet name just always makes her soft every time Jimin calls her by that. It always melts Minjeong's heart, and it takes her back to when they were still in high school.

"mindoongiee! mindoong!" a deep voice girl shouted, she was running towards another girl that was sitting under a big tree on the campus grounds.

"mindoong-ah, let's eat together!" she said the moment she reached the younger, Jimin immediately took out her lunch box and then sat beside the girl that was only staring at her with a confused face. "why?" she asked her

"mindoong? is that a name for me?" the younger had her head slightly tilted as she asked the question. It made the older smiled and thought, cutie jeongie

"Uhm! mindoongie, because you look like a puppy" Jimin answered as she squeezed Minjeong's both cheeks.

"Love, 100/10. She rarely calls me this but when she does, dang it, it makes me want to fly and be with the birds flocking together" Minjeong's heart surely explodes when Jimin calls her 'love' which happens once in a blue moon, or when she's on the mood to call her that name.

There was one time when Jimin called her 'love' with her gentlest voice, Minjeong wobbled on her spot, and tightly held onto the chair for support.

After her tiring day, the blonde entered her house, half eyes closed, failing to notice a raven-haired woman that was staring at her with a gentle smile on her face.

she must be so tired, she thought

"hey," she spoke causing the blonde to lift her head and had eyes widen. She was surprised to see the woman, Minjeong did not see her for days because of Jimin's work outside the city. And, she did not expect that the raven-haired will be home earlier than expected.

"U-unnie" the raven-haired woman only gave her gentlest smile as she approach her. Minjeong was getting weak because of that smile, even more, when words escaped Jimin's lips.