if the world was ending

found this in my drafts. and i think this was suppose to be a full story but i got lazy? hehehe so bear with this pls. and try listening to the song, if the world was ending, i promise its really good!

........

"win!"

its yizhuo, smiling widely and running towards my direction. she is running like a kid, jumping slightly. i smiled at her as bright as hers. "hey"

she giggles as she was in front of me. cute

"i have news!" and she jumps like a kid. I wanna pinch her chubby cheeks. she looks like a baozi. "hm?"

"prof park wants you to have a performance!"

"performance?" i asked. I already have an idea, but i still want to ask. i don't know, its just that

"she wants you to sing on the university fest"

"yizhuo.." her smile faded, and sighs. i know she'll pout next. but it won't change my mind. no. "please?"

i just shook my head and slightly smiled at her. not after what happened, not again.

"its been two years, Win. please? fest isn't the same without you singing" and there she pouted. she looks really cute.

"quit it. you look like a duckling"

"agree to sing first"

"i already said no, yizhuo. besides you'll be performing" they say we really have a good voice that's why since middle school teachers always ask us to perform. we met each other at a competition, we were contestants. and i don't know what happened, but we end up being friends. best friends actually.

"win, please? this is our last year"

"still a no, yizhuo" what she did surprised me, she's desperate. i chuckled and shook my head.

"you're crazy, yizhuo."

"no" she stood firm there, in the middle of the road. "i'll die here if you don't agree!"

"okay, suit yourself" and i walked away. as if she'll die there, its a dead end road. no cars will cross or go there. she'll throw tantrums, i know.

"aish winter!" she's stomping her feet, and pouting her lips. i know that, i know her.

"you don't love me anymore!"

"i don't love you in the first place, yizhuo!" I tease her. what can i do? she's really cute when pissed.

"see! you're heartless!"

"maybe i am" i smiled bitterly. she took my heart anyway. no, she broke it into pieces. "win" there's sadness and guilt in her voice. "i'm sorry"

"its okay. i'm fine" i smiled and messed her hair. she look like a poor kid that got scolded. "stop that sad face, yizhuo"

"its your fault" oh wow, i chuckled

"its now my fault?i didn't do anything" she pouted even more. no, she looks like she's about to cry. please don't, i know what you're thinking. don't

"stop hurting yourself, minjeong. it breaks my heart to see you like that"
tears. tears are falling from her eyes and sliding down to her chubby cheeks. yizhuo, no.

"its been two years, jeong. stop already. two years is enough, please!" crying doesn't suit her. she looks ugly, but she's pretty. "yizhuo.." i wiped the tears on her cheeks, and tapped them. "ssh, i'm okay now. i'm fine, yizhuo." i'll be fine. someday?