Separate Lives (E)

When Aera came home she didn't even want to see her son, she was so ashamed and embarrassed by his behavior, she went straight to her room and shut the door, Taehyung heard her come home, and wants to go to her so bad and apologize for being such a disappointment, but doesnt know if she will open her door to him, he waits a few minutes then knocks, she wants to ignore it, but this is her son and her heart would not allow her to treat him that way. 

"Come in", she says sadly. Taehyung was already in tears when he drops to his knees and hugs her waist, "I am so sorry mommy, I'm so sorry for being a disappointment to you, you raised me better than to act this way." "I dont even know what to say Taehyung, no mother should ever have to see her son in that position, especially in public, what if someone else opened that door, I would have been so humiliated more than I already was", Aera says sobbing, "I just need some time Taehyung, please."  

She removes his arms from her waist and walks into the bathroom, Taehyung is heart broken, he really fucked up this time, first he broke Jin's heart, now his Mom's, he gets up and calls Kai...

Tae - Lets go get drunk

Kai - Be right there

 The next day Jin was getting ready to meet Jungkook, they decide to go for lunch so Jin was meeting him at a little café downtown, he walks in and Jungkook waves him over and pulls his chair out for him. "Thank you Jungkook, this is a really nice place", Jin says looking around. "Thank you for meeting me Jin", Jungkook says taking his hand, "lets order, are you hungry." "I am, I had to run to campus this morning and turn in a paper, and I didn't have time to eat breakfast." 

After the waiter took their orders, Jungkook looks at Jin with heart eyes, and Jin giggles, "Jungkook, don't go falling in love with me, you are leaving in a month, I know I am handsome and all." "You are so adorable, maybe I'll kidnap you and take you to the states with me, force you to marry me and carry my babies", Jungkook laughs. "Well as enticing as that sounds, I will have to pass, that's what I need to talk to you about", Jin says playing with his coffee cup.

The waiter sets their food down in front of them and as they start to eat Jin explains, "As you know my dad owns NARI Cosmetics, he named it after my mother, him, Aera and Hoseok are all business partners. My dad and Hoseok helped Aera start her company, but she has run into a bit of trouble and my dad wants to help her but the only way that can happen legally is if I marry Aera's son Taehyung." 

Jin pauses and takes a drink, "I'm not happy about it, there was point in time when we were kids that I had a huge crush on Tae, him and my best friend Jimin are step brothers, so we pretty much grew up together, when Aera divorced Taehyung's dad and he moved away from the family, Tae grew bitter and mean, blaming his behavior on the divorce and not having his dad around." 

"When we were about 13, I professed my love to him, and he accepted me saying that he really liked me too, we snuck around kissing, messed around a little, and hid our feelings for each other from Jimin and our parents, Jimin and Taehyung didn't get along very well so he would never allow me to be near Tae", Jin says, "after about a month, my love for him grew deeper, I was 13, what the hell did I know about love, all I knew is that when I was near him, or he talked to me or would touch me my heart would go crazy and I couldn't breath."

"Then one day I saw him kissing a girl at school behind the gymnasium, he doesn't know I was there, but my world shattered at that moment and I haven't put it back together, and now I get to marry the asshole who not only broke my heart but who has become the campus fuck boy, what a pip huh, lucky me, so I'll understand if you don't want to hang out with me anymore", Jin says with a pout.

 "Do you even realize how fucking adorable you are", Jungkook growls, "it would be an honor to hangout with you while I am here, and maybe after your sham marriage is over I will come back and sweep you off your feet." "I could never ask you to wait three years for me", Jin says blushing. Jungkook takes Jin's hand looks him in the eye, "I'd wait a lifetime." Jin's heart flutters, this is all he wants, someone to put him first.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Taehyung woke up hungover, in a place he doesn't recognize, he looks around and discovers not only multiple naked people laying around, but he himself is naked, "Fuck, now what did I do." He finds his clothes and Kai, kicking him in the leg, "lets go, before any of them wake up", he whispers. They leave the house they were in and decide to get something to eat, when they walk in Tae tells Kai that he was going to wash up because he feels gross. 

Walking to the bathroom Tae notices Jin sitting in the back with that pretty boy from yesterday, he was holding Jin's hand and they were laughing, Taehyung wants nothing more than to rip Jin away from him, but he knows he has not right, he doesn't belong to Tae, and after what Taehyung just woke up to, he really has no right. He walks into the bathroom and lets the tears fall, after cleaning himself up, he walks out to find Kai at a table. 

He orders Tae a hot chocolate and tells the waiter to come back for their orders, "hey isn't that your fiancé." "Shut up", Tae says sadly. "Ah, guess you saw him already with that hot guy, they look really friendly", Kai says laughing. "I said Shut up Kai, please", Tae whines. "They are coming this way", Kai says. Taehyung stiffens and looks up when he hears Jin giggle, but he walks past and doesnt even notice Taehyung, but Tae notices pretty boys hand resting on Jin's ass, Taehyung growls, and lays his head down on his arms, feeling defeated.