3 Years later (E)

Tae and Jin have made it to their third-year anniversary, its Saturday morning and they are both lying in bed naked and sweaty, "can I go shower now Taehyungie." "Nooooo", Tae says rolling on top Jin, "WE can take a shower now."

After their much-needed shower Jin is in the kitchen making breakfast, when Tae walks in and wraps his arms around Jin, "Ya know Taehyung, our 3 years is up, we can end this sham of a marriage, your mom has paid my dad back and you guys are good now", Jin says smirking. Tae spins him around, "Kim Seokjin, sham marriage, end this, are you nuts, I am madly in love with you, and I fall more every day and you want to end it", Taehyung says upset.

 Jin wraps his arms around Tae's waist and kisses his nose, "madly in love with me." "Yes", Tae pouts. "Oh ok, I guess we can stay married then", Jin giggles. He wraps Tae in his arms and holds him tight, "I am madly in love with you too Taehyungie, my beautiful husband", Jin coos in Tae's ear.

A few hours later they are at Aera's house celebrating with family, Taehyung has taken over as COO from Hoseok and Jin is preparing to take over as CEO from Namjoon, he remarried a year ago and him and his new bride want to travel the world. Jin and Tae are sitting out on the patio when Jin's phone rings...

Jin - Hello

Jungkook - How is my gorgeous best friend doing today, are you single yet or are you still married to that Pabo. I miss you so much Jinnie.

Jin - Still married Kookie, but our 3 years is over today so I can come to the US to be with you no...

Taehyung grabs Jin's phone and hangs up on Jungkook, "Baby, stop teasing me, you really want to leave me don't you", Taehyung whines. Jin laughs, "no Taehyungie, I love you I'm not going anywhere, I'm just teasing you", Jin says pulling Taehyung onto his lap.

After dinner with the parents, they head home and wait for their friends to arrive to celebrate with them, Taehyung takes Jin into his arms, "I fell in love with you the first time I laid eyes on you." "We were six Tae", Jin giggles. "Doesn't matter, I knew I loved you, I knew because being around you made me happy, and my teddy bear gave me the same feeling, and I loved my teddy bear, so I knew I loved you." 

"Then you would chase me around and try to kiss me, I'd let you catch me sometimes because I wanted your kisses, then I hurt you and that all stopped, I hated it, I missed you chasing me and teasing me", Tae says. "I missed it too, but I didn't think you loved me anymore, you kissed that girl, and you were being mean to me a lot", Jin pouted. "Even though I was an asshole and didn't make the best decisions, I never ever once stopped loving you", Tae says.

 "When my mom brought up the marriage, I was all for it, because I wanted to win back your love." Jin wraps his arms around Tae's waist and brings his lips to his, kissing him deeply, exploring his mouth with his tongue. "You better stop, they will be here soon, and they will see us naked on the floor making bad decisions with each other", Tae wiggles his eyebrows. 

They hear the knock at the door and look at each other, "If we are quiet maybe they will go away." Jin laughs and kisses Tae again, "rain check on those bad decisions, but I promise we will kick them all out early." Jin winks and walks away to answer the door. "I love you, Kim Seokjin, thank you for still loving me when I thought you hated me", Tae smiles to himself and joins his friends.

The End!!!

(Re-edit, complete)

Ok guys, I hope you liked it, I think I lost it a little at the end there. Love you guys! BORAHAE!!💜💜

I have two or three other books that I pulled for editing, I will start on those soon.