11.

"𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓾𝓵𝓽 𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓸𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙿𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝.

"Y/N sit over here." Both of them said at the same time.

But Taehyung let Y/N sit with, Jimin because he thought it would be rude if he didn't

"So what do you want?" Jimin asked more to Y/N than to Taehyung.

But Tae didn't sense it. Maybe because he thought that since it was Jimin's first time eating with Y/N so he wanted to be a bit nice.

While Taehyung was looking at his menu, Y/N was looking at the menu with Jimin.

Y/N came a little closer to Jimin to see what to order.

At first Taehyung ignored it. But then he felt a tinge of jealousey because of this.

Jimin is his friend, a brother like friend. He shouldn't be feeling this jealousey at all.

Meanwhile Jimin's heart was jumping in his chest. He felt Y/N's breath on his neck. That is how close they were to each other.

He couldn't help but close his eyes when he felt her breath on him. But he quickly composed himself and opened his eyes trying to act normal.

After they decided what to order he called the waiter.

But he wished he didnt. As soon as the waiter came he started flirting with his princess.

He looked over at Taehyung to see him clenching his fist when the waiter stared at Y/N with a flirty look.

Y/N herself looked uncomfortable but she tried to look everywhere but at the waiter.

The waiter came back with their order.

But when..........

He looked at the direction of Y/N's chest. The two boys lost it completly.

They launched themselves at the poor waiter throwing punches.

"Guys stop!" Jimin heard Y/N say. He felt Y/N's grip on his bicep. This made him stop. Just a little touch and he was losing it.

He looked over at her to see her giving them an emberessed and worried look.

But then her attention diverted to her boyfriend who was still mercilessly beating the waiter. She went near him hugging him from the back while muttering something which made him stop.

By now everyone was looking at them giving them looks.

Taehyung payed the bill and they went away without eating anything.

They walked in silence.

Taehyung was angry.....really angry.

"Taehyung......you need to get these trea-"

"Shut up! This is all because of you!" He said going in his building leaving both Jimin and her alone.

Y/N felt hurt. Taehyung screamed at her infront of his friend. How was it Y/N's fault. She didn't ask them to beat the poor waiter. Although he did flirt with her.....but it was their fault that they didn't like it.

Jimin observed Y/N and felt bad for her.

"Y/N I am sorry......for you know......what happened."

This made Y/N look at him with a small smile. But the smile fadded when she saw that he had so much bruises on his face just because of her.

She steped forward. Jimin just stared at her, his body going really stiff.

His breath hitched when she cupped his face. Examining his bruises with a small frown on her face. She looked visibly concerned.

"Jimin......you have bad bruises.......come with me." She said taking Jimin's hand in hers and leading him somewhere.

Jimin smiled while looking at their hands. He wanted to stay like this forever.

Y/N went to the supermarket to buy ice packs for him before leading him to a park nearby and making him sit on the bench.

She sat next to him.

All of Jimin's voice was stuck in his throat, he thought that his voice would betray him if he spoke.

"Do you mind if I treat your face?" Y/N asked looking into his eyes.

He nodded. He wanted her to be comfortable with him. She could've touched his face without asking and he wouldn't have minded it.

"This will hurt." She said. "Hold my hand if it does."

And though Jimin was a tough guy and it didn't hurt but tickle him. He pretended to flinch and hurt so he had an excuse to hold her hand.

He even interwined her fingers with his. She didn't seem to mind it though.

After treating his face they sat there in silence. Though one thing they failed to notice was how their hands were still interwined with each other.

"I gotta go home now." She said getting up smiling at Jimin.

"I can drop you." Jimin said, she looked taken aback by Jimin's offer.

"I mean.....I know where Taehyung lives." He said.

"I dont live with Taehyung.......I can go myself.....It was nice seeing you though. I hope we can see each other more often." She said shyly quickly going from there without waiting for his reply.

But Jimin was there letting her words sink in. She doesn't live with Taehyung!!!!

This was the best news he has ever heard.

He was happy.

"Ah.....My lovely Y/N.....how can you make me so happy?" He said.

Back in his office......Taehyung felt really guilty for yelling at Y/N.

I mean......Taehyung has yelled at her before and even felt guilty because of it. But this time he was feeling way more guilty for her liking.

And all the while he was thinking about her she called him making him smile ear to ear.

He knew no matter how much upset he makes her, she would never be mad at him.

Making sure he sounded cold.....Taehyung answered the call.

ON THE PHONE

Taehyung:"Hello?"

Y/N: "hi tae tae."

Y/N said. Taehyung always loved this name. Tae Tae. He always thought it was cute.

Taehyung:" Yes Y/N?"

Y/N: "are you okay? The bruises seemed bad.....if you want I can come and treat them. Or you can ask one of the employ to give you some ice packs."

Taehyung:" I'll chose the latter. Look I am sorry for yelling at you.......I was just a bit mad."

Y/N: "hey its okay......Bye.....love you."

She said and hung the phone up. Taehyung just sat still processing the words.

This was the first time she said them.....

Love you.

They felt so genuine and so real. But what if she sugar coated her words.

If only he knew that she really loved him.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....