5.

"𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓭. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓽."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

It has been a few weeks since the inncident and everything is going back to normal.

Taehyung is being his normal cold self. People have stopped hating her after the misunderstanding was clear. She also hasn't encountered with Jasmine that was nice.

But what odd was the fact that Taehyung was ignoring her. Though he is cold but he never ignores her. Even when he is tired he always answers her questions even with a small nod of head.

He didn't apologise about slapping her but she could care less. She could never stay mad at him for more then a day.

She was a bit upset that he was ignoring her but just shrugged it off with the thought of him being busy with work.

"Hello?" A voice came indicating a customer.

Since all the employs were at a break she decided to acompany the customer and help him with what he needs.

She made way to the direction of the voice and there he stood.

A tall man who had sunglasses on. He had plump lips and his cheeks were chubby. His hair was neatly done and
Y/N couldn't help but notice how small his hands were as he was scrolling through his phone.

Y/N has to admit he was quite handsome and if she wasn't dating Tae she would've flirted with him but she wanted to be loyal to the man she loves.

"Hello sir how can I help you?" She asked with a kind smile.

The man who was previously scrolling through his phone looked up and when he did he went stiff.

There she was standing, this stranger who has managed to catch his eyes.

FLASHBACK....

Jimin was at his friend's company. While Jimin himself was the CEO of his own company.

Jinhit entertainment has close connections with Park entertainment and so was Jimin with Taehyung.

They have been friends since their teenage days. And now many models under Jimin's company appear in the MVs of Jinhit entertainment artists.

Today Jimin was here to meet Taehyung since its been a long time since he last met him because of how busy he was these days.

As he was going to the office his eyes widened when he realised what was happening. Taehyung was shouting at his staff screaming at them for being useless.

Now even though they have been bestfriends for years now Jimin still gets scared shitless when it comes to an angry Taehyung so he decided he would come back when he has calm down.

"Ah Jimin hyung." He heard a soft voice and looked behind him to see Jungkook who was looking worried.

"What the hell is wrong with your cousin?" He asked looking exhausted.

"He asked for a file five minutes ago and they are still looking for it so he is throwing a fit saying that they lost it." Jungkook explained.

"Go ask him to calm down!"
"No lets just hope his girlfriend comes because he has a soft spot for her."

He said leaving Jimin shocked. Taehyung dating and having a soft point for his girlfriend.

What alternate universe is this.

The girl may be very special to have a place in The cold Kim Taehyung's heart.

But before he could ask he got an urgent call and went away to answer it.

On the way he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

She was so angelic. So unrealistic. So mesmerising. So attractive. So eyecatching. So flawlessly perfect.

She was everything amazing.

Jimin forgot about the call and hung up as he saw her talking cheerfully to Tae's secretary.

Is this perfect human an employ over here.

Or is she a trainee.

Jimin examined her from head to toe.

Oh she can be a perfect model in his company.

But something about her made him want to keep her to himself forever.

Is this love at first sight?

He asked himself.

He saw her face change into a panicky one as she rushed towards a certain direction.

He followed her.

He saw everything that happened and that is when he realised.

This was Kim Taehyung's girlfriend.

And for the first in forever. He felt like taking something away from his bestfriend.

He saw how his friend treated her and already had hope that maybe...

Maybe this girl will leave Taehyung, his bestfriend and come to him.

And if she does, he will love her with everything he has.

Unlike his friend who doesn't care about her.

If only he knew how to take care of a diamond.....

TO BE CONTINUED