18.

"𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼......𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚁𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜.

Taehyung sat on his office desk massaging his temples. He felt so drained. He wanted nothing but Y/N.......

But of course he wont admit it esspecially infront of anyone.

There was a knock on the door and he almost thought that it was Y/N........but it was

Jimin........

He has been thinking about it and the more he thinks.....the more he doubts Jimin's intentions.......about Y/N.

"Oh hey Jimin!" Taehyung said trying to sound excited but he was the total opposite.

"Taehyung my man." Jimin said sitting infront of his 'friend'.

"So whats up with you." Jimin asked.

"Nothing much......wanna go out to eat lunch?" Taehyung asked closing the file he was reading and looking at Jimin.

"Sure.......how about we ask Y/N to come with us too......so I can make up for what happened at the party."

The truth was that Jimin just wanted a little excuse to see her.......he didn't give a damn about what happened.

Taehyung on the other hand felt his anger rise. He not only was doubting his friend's intentions.......but was extremely livid at the fact that she didn't come to visit him.......not once in weeks.

"Are you sure I mean.....she is very annoying." Taehyung said letting the anger he has been storing out.

"Umm......" Jimin was about to say something......when he saw.......

Y/N outside the office door with wide eyes listening to him.

Jimin decided to let Taehyung go on.........this will seperate them for sure he thought.

Taehyung got up and went towards the big window so that his back was facing Y/N.

Good he cant see her now.

"What do you mean Taehyung.....I think Y/N is good for you." Jimin asked in a fake confused and shocked tone.

"No she isn't she is a fucking gold digger. I always regret the time I decided to date her. She is a nightmare!"

Y/N gasped as she heard this.....was she really........like this?

She couldn't help the tears that were starting to gather in her eyes. Was this really what Taehyung thought about her.

Her train of thoughts was broken when Taehyung continued........

"She isn't even that pretty too........she thinks that she can ignore me if she wants........"

"Taehyung......"Jimin tried to interupt to make it seem like he wanted to stop him.

"She is so ugly......her body isn't even very pretty either.....some of my fangirls are better than her to-"

But Teahyung stopped as he turned around and saw........

Y/N standing on the door staring at her with tear streaked cheeks. Her eyes were red from the crying.

There was silence.......

Pin drop silence. Jimin resisted the urge to smile and faked his shock when he saw her.

"Oh! Y/N.....I am pretty sure Taehyung meant som-"

But Jimin was cut by Taehyung. Who was walking towards Y/N. His hands were shaky......Jimin saw how unstable his steps were.

Taehyung kept looking at Y/N who was looking at the floor.

Is this what she gets for being a good girlfriend.......nothing but pain.

She felt her heart burst in grief.

"Y-Y/N." Taehyung said with a shaky voice. This was his first time stutring infront of her.

He didn't mean it..........he knew it.

But before he could tell it to his girlfriend......she ran away.

Taehyung's eyes widened.......

He ran after her trying his damn best to catch up.

He cursed himself for having a big mouth. Why would he do this. He is such a bitch.

Meanwhile.......

In his office Jimin sat satisfied at what happend. And even though he felt bad for Y/N.......he can have her all to himself after this stupid drama is over........

"My work here is done." Hesaid smirking.

If only Jimin knew what he actually did.......

TO BE CONTINUED......

This chapter was inspired by another story I read. It was like a Jimin ff on youtube but I kinda forgot the name. Tell me if you know so I can give credit.