13.

"𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓪 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮......𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝.....𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢.

Crying she entered her appartment. She was so much hurt by Taehyung's words. Was she that immature, childish and annoying?

Is that why Taehyung treats her coldly? Because she was dumb.

She didn't want to talk to anyone. Even and esspecially Taehyung.

All she wanted to do was to help him relax.

But if not being herself means that Taehyung will love her. Then she is willing to sacrifice

Little did she know that.....her 'childish and dumb' attitude is the reason he loves her. But of course they dont know.

She heard her phone ring. But she was hurt. Too hurt. It was from Taehyung

So she did something that she has never done in her life......she cut his phone call.

That night was sleepless for both of them......but they had diffrent reasons for it.

Y/N did it because she simply couldn't sleep.

Taehyung on the other hand was wooried sick......because she didn't pick his call. He felt guilty.

As he layed in his bed he looked at his nails that he painted neatly.

He knows how to paint his nails...because he saw Y/N do it countless of times. Oh yes.....he observed her carefully everytime though she always thought he didn't.

He evn made a small flower on his thumbnail. Simmilar to the one Y/N had on their first date together.

The next morning......both of them because of their lack of sleep were tired.

So tired indeed that Taehyung for the first time had dozed of in a meeting. This shocked his employs so much.

Taehyung takes work and meetings really seriously.

Is their cold and workaholic boss changing?

After work Taehyung had promised to pick her up from work so they could get ready together.

Taehyung was debating if he should go inside or not. But seeing how he had upset her last night he should atleast go inside for the first time.

Like I said earlier Taehyung wasn't interested in Y/N's career at all. The same goes to Y/N she also wasn't interested in his work.

He entered the gallery and noticed how it was decorated with ribbons and sunflowers of course.

This was totally Y/N's workplace.

He compared it to his workplace that was dull and sometimes it was hard to breath there with the amount of fakness.

"Welcome sir." A fammiliar voice said.

He looked behind to see.....Namjoon.

He tried his best to look normal even if that man made him want to kick him in the shin.

"Ask Y/N to come." He said.

"Yes she knows you are here......just so you know she is upset." Namjoon said mockingly to which Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"And what should I do with this information......."

"Just saying.......if you cant take care of someone just let them go they have many other choices......in Y/N's case she has me."

Taehyung felt his brain growl in anger and he prepared himself to launch at him if only it wasn't for the girl who had just entered the room.

"Ah Y/N........" Taehyung said but trailed of when he saw how tired she looked. She looked pale and sick she also had alot of dark circles under her eyes.

And the fact that she didn't even give him, her signature smile hurt him. She always smiled at him even if she was upset.

Did he hurt her that much?

He saw Namjoon smirk at him before going away.

"Come on." Taehyung said taking her hand in his and leading her to the car.

He expected her to interwine her fingers with his but to his surprise she didn't. Her hand remained stiff in his.

So he decided to do it himself.

She sat in the car not saying a word.

She looked out of the window without cracking silly jokes.

"Y/N?" Taehyung said. He couldn't bare the silence. He wanted her to say something. He saw her put her head on the car door looking out of the window.

"Hmm." She said tiredly.

"Are you." He paused trying to decide between the word mad or sick but decided to go for the latter. "Sick?"

"No." She said.

"Are you sure.....If you dont wanna come then dont."

"If you dont want me to come you can tell." She said taking Taehyung by surprise.

"No of course not I just.......you know what nevermind."

And so they spent the time in silence. Even as they got home to get ready they spent it like it.

"Y/N how long are you gonna take......" Taehyung said once again no reply.

He had been standing infront of the room she was getting ready for roughly half an hour.

"I am coming in." He announced before going inside.

There what he saw froze him. A goddess. She looked amazing in the dress he chose for her.

She looked so beautifull that he had to blink a few times to take in her beauty.

He came closer to her. She was applying some dark red lipstick.

The lipstick made him want to do things. Sinfull things.

He gulped loudly as she looked up in the mirror to meet his eyes.

Both of them were wearing white.

Taehyung was wearing a white tuxedo. He looked amazing with his perm hair.

Y/N on the other hand looked as much breathtaking as he did.

Taehyung took a notice of how she had curves at all the right places.

Y/N was mesmerised by how handsome he looked.

"You look....." Taehyung started.

"Beautifull."

"Handsome."

Both of them ended at the same time.

They smiled getting shy all of the sudden.

"Thanks." They said again at the same time making Y/N giggle.

"Come on." She said setting up.

He interlaced his arm with hers as he led her to the car. And he felt happy but he didnot accept it.

If only he knew that he will miss these moments alot when she will be gone......

TO BE CONTINUED......