1.

"𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓽."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎.
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜.

Ambulance sirens rang in his ears as he sat there on the road with blood all over his clothes.

But the blood wasn't his though. He was perfectly fine except of the fact that he was heart broken.

Heart broken by the fact that the blood on his clothes was of the love of his life's body. The girl who was his everything was struggling to take every breath.

If it wasn't for him she would've been happy.

The driver of ambulance carefully put her on the stretcher but Kim Taehyung remained there with glassy eyes looking at his hands that were full of
Y/N's blood.

He saw them putting her body in the ambulance. Putting a mask on her face to help her in breathing.

He saw the ambulance go away but he still couldn't move. His whole body was numb.

"Come on Taehyung-ah come with me." Namjoon said.

He still didn't reply. His mind finally registered what happened. He just saw her in pain. The girl who was his universe was in pain.

All because of him.....

"Y/N-ah come back I am sorry.........please I love you." Taehyung screamed on top of his lungs but it was no use.

A FEW MONTHS AGO :

The sun was bright and so was her personality. She was that one bright girl who everyone loved.......or not.

She was none other then Y/N.

Her heart was so pure and she always had good intentions for everyone and everything.

She was so kind that even the author finds it hard to believe that such a person exists in this cruel world.

"Yah Y/N wanna go for coffee today." Namjoon her friend asked.

Although she knew Namjoon liked her but she loved someone else. Someone who was her sunshine. Someone who stole her heart.

Kim Taehyung.

Yup the Kim Taehyung. The amazingly handsome person. A bit cold but she doesn't care because she loves him for it.

Even though he might not show her, his feelings but she knows that deep down he might also like her with the same intensity as she likes him.

"Umm.....actually Taehyung is coming back so I have to welcome him." She said immediatly feeling bad as Namjoon's expression changed to become a sad one.

"But don't worry.....we will have coffee sometime else I promise." She quickly added not wanting him to be sad.

He smiled sadly nodding and going away.

Oh you might be thinking where Taehung was. Well you see he is such a successful buisnessman that he goes to other countries frequently for meetings.

Taehyung is the CEO of the leading kpop aggency Jinhit entertainment.

People have to agree that he is also someone who could become a kpop idol since how handsome he is.

He has ranked as #1 in most handsome men list many times.

When it was revealed that He was dating Y/N many started spreading rumours about her being a gold digger, slut, and whore.

These rumours still stay to these days mainly because Taehyung never defended her and took legal action against them.

But she never minded it. She was to crazy inlove with him.

Not only that but many female idols from his own company would ridicule her and shamelessly try to seduce him on company parties.

Anyways back to the point.

Y/N drove to Tae's home. Well a mansion.

She didn't live with Taehyung because she didn't want to be a distraction to him and also because she wanted to prove to him that she doesnot want his money at all.

Taehyung has at many points doubted her intentions and this was the thing that hurts her the most.

As she went inside the mansion she made way to the living room to see her handsome boyfriend sitting there massaging his temples. He didn't seem to notice her so she went behind him.

She started massaging his temples from him as his eyes fluttered open to see her standing above him massaging him while looking at him rather lovingly.

He didn't even give her a small smile as he closed his eyes again nodding at her to continue on what she was doing.

"So how did everything go." She asked him in a calm soothing tone making him forget about his worries.

Deep down he was also fond of her but he didn't want to be heartbroken. He didn't want to trust her. Love her.

So he sealed all these emotions he felt for her deep down without himself knowing about such feelings even exist in his cold heart.

He doesn't know he feels all of this for her despite already being together for about an year or more.

"Not according to plan." He said frustrated about what happened at the meeting.

The truth was that the client kept on flirting with him despite him saying that this meeting was for buisness purposes only.

So when she went as far as to not listening what he said and asked about his likes and dislikes for an ideal date, he got angry and called off the deal.

"Its okay.....you will get a better deal." This was the thing about her that he liked. That she would not ask for more details knowing that he would be to frustrated about it.

"Do you want coffee." She asked to which he nodded.

She went to kitchen to make him some. Despite this house being filled with servent whom she could ask to make a coffee she was the one who made it for him.

He loved her cooking but never told her about it.

Sighing he opened his eyes to look at her making coffee. Her hair that was previously open had been tied to a messy bun as she made him coffee.

Her eyes were focused as she tried to be carefull about what she was doing.

Not because she didn't want to burn herself but because she wanted to make him a good coffee but if only he knew.

If only he knew how much she is in love with him.......

NOTE:

A QUICK INTRODUCTION CHAPTER THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE THE REAL TEA....

Disclaimer:
In no way am I supporting abusive relationships or romanticizing them. I just wanted to write abt how its like to lose someone you loved the most and was precious to u but u never realised until they were gone.