3.

"𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.
𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚖𝚎?

It has been a week since the inncident and Y/N was avoiding Taehyung. But she talked to him over text only to ask him if he ate and how his day went etc. No other thing though.

"Please Y/N." Namjoon begged her. He wanted her to come to a nearby cafe with him insisting that they had the best coffee he has ever tasted.

"Namjoon....." She was about to say she didn't wanna come but looked at his puppy eyes.

She chukled and said." Fine."

Namjoon broke into a victorious smile as he bowed at her to which she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Let me pack up and then we can go." She said.

Today was saturday and they worked only half day on saturday so the employs could enjoy their weekend with their families.

However the employs always insisted that they were a family.

As the both made way to the new cafe that was near the galery, Namjoon felt like the happiest man in the world.

Even though Y/N is taken he knew it that Taehyung would never like her the way he does, never love her the way he does.

He is so in love with her. He regrets not telling her before. He was dumb to do that. He was to nervous before and before he knew it his Y/N was already taken.

Even though he probably never have her he was happy that he loves someone like her. He will always be waiting for her.

"Oh my god." Y/N said as she looked at the menu her eyes going wide. He knew it that they sold her favourite food items.

He chukled as Y/N odered alot of food.

They were talking while waiting for food.

"So Y/N how is everything going with your boyfriend?" Namjoon asked and almost immediatly regretted as he saw her smile getting wider.

"Namjoon honestly even though that man is tough to handle I love him.....I cant explain how much I love that man....perhaps my love for him doubles everytime I breath. My love for him is deeper than the ocean. My love for him is brighter than any star. If he were a continent in my world it would be Asia the biggest because of how much I love him. Even if I sacrifice my life for him it wont explain how much I love him.....and even if sometimes he can be an asshole but still I love him.....I love him from the bottom of my heart.....I love him from every inch of me......I wake up and the first person that comes to my mind is him....I sleep and the the first person I see is him. Namjoon I have fallen so deep for him that now I am scared to know what will happen......In short everything is going perfectly fine between us." She said

She felt good to open up to Namjoon. He was her best friend. She wanted people to know how much she loves Taehyung

Namjoon was shocked at how affectionate of a girlfriend she is.

But before he could comment on that the food came.

Both of them ate in silence. Not an awkward one a cozy one.

He was about to tell her something when......

"Y/N what are you doing here with him."

A deep voice from behind Namjoon said. He didn't even have to see behind him to know that it was the man who stole his love.

"Ah Taehyung." She got up and Namjoon looked behind him to see that Y/N hugged her boyfriend whose hand was on her waist hugging her back but his eyes were on him. Glaring at him which he happily returned.

"Hello Taehyung nice to meet you." Namjoon said polietly though his body was burning in jealousey.

Taehyung on the other hand was no diffrent. Seeing his girlfriend with another man made him doubt her intentions even more.

He doesn't trust her. He is testing her.

"Who are you?" He asked in his cold as ice tone as Y/N broke her hug to face Namjoon.

She had a big smile on her face.

"Taehyung this is Namjoon my colleague and my good friend." She said.

"Friend or more than that." he said facing Y/N who's happy expression fell at his awful comment. She felt embaressed at what Taehyung said.

"Answer me when I am asking you.....just friend or no." He said in a more angry tone.

"Ofcourse not Taehyung....." Y/N said making Taehyung scoff.

"A bit too friendly for my liking." He said taking Y/N's hand harshly while pulling her out with him.

Y/N wasn't surprised though. Taehyung always doubts her. If only he came a bit earlier and heard what she said about him he would've treated her diffrently.

But this is Kim Fucking Taehyung we are talking about. He is the most thick headed man the author has ever wrote about.

"What the hell Taehyung stop......you are hurting me...."

Y/N gasped when Taehyung pinned her to the wall in an alleyway next to the cafe.

"Ohh let me apologise for ruining your date with your little boyfriend." He scoffed at her tears thinking they were fake. He has met many women and he knows that they can fake anything in order to get what they want.

"What are you saying Taehyung.....he is just a friend no one else."

"Shut up, just shut up.....I hate liars......."

"I am not lying I am tel-" But whatever she was saying stayed in her mouth when she felt a sharp pain on her cheek.

That is when realisation hit her. He had slapped her.

An awkward silence took over them as Taehyung was also shocked at what he did.

What they didn't realise was a certain someone who was smirking while filming the entire scene ready to make it viral.

Y/N looked at Taehyung in disbelief. Tears now already pouring down her cheeks. She wanted to yell at him and tell him how much he hurts her but she didn't.

She kept quite and she hated herself for this.

"Y/N I am sorry I didn-" But before he could finish Y/N just nodded and started  going away from there.

Why?

Why was it her who would always get hurt.....Why was it always him who hurted her.

By now it had started raining but she didn't care.

She just wanted to go home. She didn't care that people were looking at her with pity. She just wanted to leave.

After all she was heartbroken.

If only he knew how its like to be heartbroken.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE MY STORY IF YOU LIKE

:)