14.

"𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Jimin was talking to everyone. Well everyone was talking to him.

He was waiting for his princess to arrive.

He had specially asked his 'friend' to bring his girlfriend.

He straightened his suit for the thousandth time.

He knew that something would happen since there were alot of Taehyung's fangirls over here. He knew she would need a shoulder to cry on. He only hoped it was his.

"Jimin my friend." He heard and looked behind to see his friend and......

His princess.......looking like a real princess.

She looked awfully amazing. It made Jimin's stomach churn. And oh can we just talk about that sinfull dark red lipstick.

While her beauty made his stomach churn. Her lipstick made his.........nevermind.

"Done staring at my girl." Taehyung said playfully. Though Jimin doubted it since Taehyung put his arm around her waist as if to claim her from his and countless other men's eyes in the room.

"Of course......Y/N you look goddess like." Jimin said taking her hand and kissing the backside of it, making her giggle.

"Here is your gift from both of us." Taehyung said handing him the present.

Jimin smiled at them before going away to lut it on the table with other presents.

"What do you think about my nails?" Taehyung said softly.

This caught her attention as she looked at his fingernails......that were painted.

This made......her smile.

Taehyung heart skipped a beat qs it danced in victory for making her happy like this.

"They look amazing." She said taking his hand in hers and interwining their fingers.

She didn't want to be mad at him knowing that he painted his nail for......her.

"I am sorry for being an asshole." He said. She shook her head.

"I am sorry......for being dumb." She said.

"Nope you weren't being dumb........You just wanted to paint my nails......and just so you know I didn't paint my toe nails.....just in case."

This made her giggle.

"I'll keep that in mind Mr. Kim." She said.

They looked at each other for a good fifteen minutes. Enjoying each others company.

"Ah....Mr. Kim." Taehyung heard a voice and went towards it leaving Y/N alone.

"Alone are we?" She heard a melodic voice say and turned her head to see Jimin standing there.

"Taehyung went to talk with someone." Y/N said.

"Pity....its time for couples to dance." Jimin purred.

Y/N didn't reply.

"How about.......you and me dance. Your boyfriend is not here and I dont have a date." Jimin said.

Y/N hesitated a bit. She looked over at Taehyung who was busy talking with someone. Jimin understood that she wanted Taehyung's permission.

"Oi....Taehyung." He said grabbing literly everyone's attention.

"Can I dance with your girlfriend." Taehyung simply just nodded going back to talking with the man.

Y/N on the other hand was red. Beet red because of the attention she was getting.

But before she could do something Jimin had already pulled her on the dance floor.

His arm went around her waist and pulled her closer way more than he was supposed to. Y/N's arm were on his shoulders as they slow danced.

"I have to say.....I envy Taehyung." Jimin said flirtly.

"And why is that Mr. Park." She said playfully trying to lighten the tension between them.

His intense stare was still directed to her. The way she said Mr. Park made him want to tie her to his bed pole.

"He has such a beautiful girlfriend......."

This made Y/N blush profously.

But before she could say something she bumped into someone.

"Oops sorry didn't see a slut." This made both of them stop.

She looked behind to see......Jasmine.

"Excuse me?"

Jimin said protectivly.

"In morning you play Taehyung's girlfriend.....at night you are in other men's arms." She said.

"Shut up." Y/N said trying to get out of Jimin's arms but they held her tight.

"Oho......Gather around people." She said catching people's attention as they looked at them.

"Let me tell you a story of a slut......who despite her boyfriend being here.....is in the arms of another man.......this slut is Y/N." She said as people started whispering.

She smirked.

"You discust me Y/N. How can Taehyumg love someone as fat and ugly as you"

Jimin was about to say something but then.

Y/N saw someone's hand slap Jasmine's face.

Taehyung........

He had slapped Jasmine.

Jasmine looked at Taehyung in disbelief.

Everyone gasped as they saw it.

Taehyung grabbed Y/N by the waist.

"Gather around people.....let me tell you about a slut....." Taehyung mocked Jasmine's words.

"A slut who keeps visiting my office.....a slut who wears slutty clothes and doesn't care if the man is dating ot not. She is a manipulative slut......yes this slut is none other than......Jasmine the slut."

Everyone gasped in disbelief.

"If I hear you say something to my girl.....I will make sure you regret it." Taehyung said taking Y/N by her arm and leading her outside the party.

In only a few minutes 'Jasmine the slut' was trending on social media.

Jasmine was sent a lawsuit by Taehyung's company.

Not only that....but Jasmine's own company was so disappointed that they sent her a court letter suing her for breaching her contract many times.

Despite all this.......Y/N was still upset because of what Jasmine had said infront of all those people.

Though being victourious on Tae defending her she couldn't help but think.

Was she really fat and ugly.

If only he knew that his protection was all she needed.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....