19.

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮.....𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙸𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝.

Y/N ran at full speed......she wanted to get away from everyone. Even Taehyung.....esspecially Taehyung.

She heard Taehyung call her from behind. But she didn't care about what he had to say. She was hurt so hurt.

She didn't even realise that she had exit the building and was now running on the road.

She cursed under breath as she saw that there were barely any people on the road......making it hard for her to camoflouge.

She could felt Taeheyung coming bear her.......she had no choice but to go on the main road. She didn't realise it of course.

Her tears were streaming down uncontrolablly as she put a hand on her stomach and stroked it.

"Dont worry baby......mama still loves you. Even if dad does-" but before she could finish it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She heard a loud honk and the most unbarable pain in the world on her legs.

And before she knew it she went flying to the other end of the road........

Then she heard a scream......a man's scream......

Taehyung's scream.

Taehyung ran on full speed towards his precious when he saw what happened.

"No!No!"

Taehyung took her in his arms. Letting the tears fall.

She was struggling in his arms. She was bleeding so badly.

"Someone!CALL THE AMBULANCE."

"Tae-" Y/N saud but ended up coughing.

"Hey, hey. Princess I am here. Hold on." He heard someone approach them and looked behind to see........

Namjoon.

"Oh my god......wait I am gonna call the ambulance."

Taehyung just nodded looking back at his love.

"Tae-Taehyung........"

"I'm here." He said putting his forehead on hers as he looked at her deep in the eyes. Her eyes looked back but they were struggling to keep open.

"I-I did not mean anything"

She just smiled weekly at him. Putting her hand on his face. He didn't even care that she was putting her blood on his face as his hand found its way to her other hand holding it tightly.

"Its okay.........I am hurt......but its fine."

"No! Its not fine......I am such a big idiot for saying that.......if you leave me right now I will be so guilty.......please hold on the ambulance is almost there."

"Taehyung......its not your fault........" She coughed a bit but continued.

"I dont regret loving you at all. If I dont make it-" she was cut off by Taehyung shaking his head.

"If I dont make it. Remember I will look after you from above."

"I love you." Those words left Taehyung's mouth and he didn't regret when he saw how she smiled at him. After all......he said the words she has been wanting to hear since forever.