16.

"𝓙𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮𝔂 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.....𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝙹𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚢.

The next morning as the world woke up, two love birds were sleeping.

With her head on Taehyung's chest and his arms around her waist she felt amazing.

But finally at 2 PM Taehyung woke up.

A soft groan escaped his mouth as he stretched his arms.

He had probably one of the most peaceful sleeps in a while.

His eyes went to the girl next to him sleeping on his chest. She looked really calm.

Taehyung couldn't help but peck her forehead. She looked so cute it made his heart melt.

Quickly shrugging off her thoughts he decided not to go to office today and spend time with Y/N. She needed his comfort.

He took a quick shower. The shower thoughts included nothing but Y/N.

I would say Taehyung was annoyed because of Y/N invading his thoughts, but it would be a lie.

He found himself thinking about her while zoning out.....way to often.

He decided to go downstairs and watch T.V while waiting for her to wake up. But before that he cleaned her a bit and put his clothes on the bed for her to wear.

While he was watching the Tv.......therr was a bell outside.

He waited for his servents to open the door.

"Hi Taehyung." Taehyung looked up to see Jimin walking towards him.....with his casual clothes.

"Jimin......" Taehyung said.

Jimin groaned at his friend's behaviour.

"Oh come on........dont be mad at me........what happened was not my fault." Jimin said taking a seat on the couch next to him.

"Jimin......do you know how upset she was last night........you could've told me that Jasmine would be there." Taehyung said now all of his attention on the shorter man.

"Jasmine........came uninvited......and if you want I can apologise to Y/N as well."

But before Taehyung could tell him not to.

"There is no need." They heard a voice from the stairs.

Both of them looked over there to see a tired Y/N with a bunch of hickies. Taehyung looked at the hickies proudly, knowing he was the one who gave them to her.

Jimin on the other hand was fuming. Just by the way she walked and the view on her neck.....he knew.......he knew that they had sex last night.

How?

Wasn't she upset. How can they have sex when she was upset.

"There is no need to apologise.....it wasn't your fault......I am not upset anymore....so dont worry."

Jimin saw Taehyung look at her rather fondly.

Jimin's heart started to ache with jealousey. What the hell.

"Ah.....Y/N." Jimin said trying to contain his jealousey.

She smiled at him and it calmed him down a bit.

She sat next to Taehyung as they kept on glancing at each other throwing shy smiles and blushing afterwards.

Jimin groaned.

"Stop you love birds.....you are making me so awkward." Jimin said in an attempt to stop both of them.

"Why are you still here Jimin." Taehyung said playfully.

Jimin scoffed and both of them thought he did it playfully but he didn't.

"Umm......Taehyung you betrayer." Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Oh yes Y/N.......you forgot your purse." Jimin said giving it yo her.

"Omg.....I totally forgot......how did you know this was mine." She said.

"Just guessed." He said.

It wasn't true. He searched it and when he saw her drivers liscence etc. He knew it was hers.

At first he wanted to keep it with him but then decided against it. And so gave himself the prize of taking her number in return.

"Thanks so much." She said.

Suddenly Y/N got a phone call. Apparently she was needed at the gallery.

"Oh....I have to go bye." She said before pecking Taehyung's lips. And waving at Jimin.

She left the house leaving two of her men together.

"Say Taehyung.....how did you find such a nice girlfriend...." Jimin said.

"Just did."

The fact he didn't deny the fact that she was an amazing girlfriend made Jimin want to choke him.

Things weren't going according to his plan. It made him angry.

"Jimin......how long are you planning to stay single?" Taehyung said wiggling his eye brows at the other boy who was sitting next to him.

"Umm.....actually I like someone........okay I love her......but she is taken." Jimin said.

"Oh." Taehyung said.

"Should I confess to her." Jimin said.

"I dont know."

There at that moment Taehyung's answer lit a fire inside Jimin. A fire that he was determined to make Y/N his even if it means that she cant be his in the world.

She will be his.....or no one's.

Taehyung on the other hand was feeling a bit uneasy.......because of Jimin's confession of loving a taken woman.

Why does he feels like he is talking about Y/-

No no......Jimin is his brother like friend he will never do something like this......right.

That day unlike last night wasn't peacefull at all for Taehyung. He wanted to trust Jimin. But a gut freling told him that he should protect his Y/N from Jimin.......

He might damage their relationship.

He wanted to visit her....but decided against it.

He does not want to fall for her. He doesnot want to get hurt. He will not talk to her......like how good boyfriends do.

But he also felt something about Jimin was wrong.

He felt insecure about her.....once again.

He was doubting his friend.....for liking his girlfriend.

How immature.....right.

If only he knew he was right.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....