2.

"𝓐𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘.
𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚞𝚜.

A few days later.

The sound of sizzling woke Taehyung up as he groaned. He looked at the clock to realise how late he was.

He was ready to scold the servents for not waking him up but first he quickly got up and got ready for office.

As he went downstairs he saw that the chef was making food. He looked at him with the angry face and said.

"Why didn't you wake me up!" He practically growled at him.

The chef who was older by a few years. His name was Seokjin. He was also a good cook. Taehyung didn't really want a chef but Y/N had insisted that she is always worried about him eating when they aren't together and forced him to hire a chef.

"S-Sir I am S-Sorry." One thing Taehyung hated the most was that people being scared of him and not answering his question.

"I asked you a fucking question....answer me when I ask." But before he could answer they heard the main door opening.

There she was Y/N smiling brightly at him but her expression immediatly dropped when she saw his angry as well as Seokjin's scared expression.

"What happened?" She asked confused. But Taehyung didn't answer. Annoyed he made his way to his car to go to his office.

Without Breakfast. God bless the workers' soul.

She lookes at Seokjin for explanation as he explained her everything that happened. Poor boy.

"I am so sorry Seokjin for his behaviour....you know how serious he takes his work.....do me a favour and pack his breakfast."

The boy huffed and went to back his breakfast.

She wasn't very fond of going to his company because of the nasty looks the female workers would give her.

But she knew how grumpy her little bear gets when he doesn't eat any food.

She took the breakfast and drove to the office. She had already made a call at her work that she will be a bit late today.

Y/N owns her own art gallery. Unlike Taehyung she is very friendly with the employs, encouraging them and thanking them for working very hard.

Namjoon also works with her.

Taehyung never really had interest in her work saying that arts really ain't his thing. He has never been to her art gallery to know that how amazing of an artist she was. How talented his girlfriend actually was.

Without knowing it she was already there to his company.

Coming out of the car she bit her lip nervously before going inside. She had the breakfast in her hand as she went in the elevator waiting for it to reach the top floor where his office was.

She prayed that she hoped no one would come in the lift but she jinxed herself when the door opened on the second floor revealing....

Jasmine.....the BITCH.

Jasmine was an idol. She wasn't famous at all. Y/N wouldn't have even known she was an idol if Y/N wasn't dating Taehyung.

She isn't an idol of Jinhit but is often seen here for god knows what reason. She probably, like many other idols is Taehyung's sasaeng.