4.

"𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓅𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓇 ℴ𝒻 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.
𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝.

Now seeing how everybody was seeing Taehyung as the villian in the last chapter but he wasn't feeling good about his action either.

He felt way too much guilty for his liking. Seeing her cry was never the best thing that he sees.

He always have a soft spot for her when she is crying and he has to agree with the amount of hate she gets from everyone, if it was someone else they would've left him.

He has dated many women before but he knows Y/N is diffrent so he has held onto her. He just has to test her a bit more and then he can allow him to fall in love with her. Hopefully she is willing to wait for him till then.

But right when he wanted to trust her she did something that made him doubt her even more.

But what if she wasn't lying. What if Taehyung was just being an asshole.

"Oppa hi." Came a voice from the corner of the alleyway.

The voice was none other then the annoying Jasmine. He hated her with all his heart because of how slutty she was all the time.

He hated his fangirls that were like Jasmine from the bottom of his heart. (Not talking about real fangirls btw)

For him Y/N was a hundred folds better than, these sluts. He always thanked god for making Y/N like how she is.

And even though he doesn't love her but she still cares for him and maybe that is why he is still with her.

"What do you want Jasmine.......do you want me to call your company or something." He said not waiting for her answer and going away from there.

But Jasmine stood there with the biggest smirk as she had just gotten something that would go viral.

"Oh Y/N wait till you wont have him or anyone for your bitchy self."

She went away calling the press to make sure this video goes viral.

On the other hand Y/N had arrived her appartment. Her lips were quivering and her eyes were bloodshot. She looked awful.

And she hated herself for loving Taehyung like how she does.

She went inside the apartment taking off her shoes and throwing them god knows where.

To say she was angry would be an understatment. She loves cleaning her appartment so when she threw her things all over the appartment it shocked the author who was writing this scene.

Taking off her trench coat she threw it on the couch in her room and  layed on the bed where she cried her heart out.

How pathetic are you to cry at such a thing you dummy.

She kept on scolding herself for being weak and was on the brink of sleep when her phone buzzed with notification.

Was it Taehyung?

She thought to herself as she picked her phone, her initial anger all gone away and exchanged with love for his boyfriend. (The author just face palmed herself)

Call her all the names you want she is just too head over heals for that man.

But she was a bit disappointed when she saw that the notification was from a friend and not her love.