The Sane Abandoned Me.

Holly POV:

Its all over the internet. Alex is everywhere. My Twitter has blown up! I had to deactivated my Facebook account because of all the spam mail! Everyone keeps asking me about what happened and a quote from and interview with Alex was "Its not important enough to discuss." Which is probably one of the nicest quotes I could have chose. So I've not exactly had the best day ever! I feel like Im going insane.

Parties are supposed to be fun aren't they? They're are so many people here that I can't stand. I haven't really spoke about my family have I? Well this is why. -

I'm sitting at the bar on my own, we're in some cheap club in London. After this we were going to a massive party that Josh had organised. "Holly oh my god I've missed you like mad!!" Chloe. My sister. I don't talk to her much as all she ever does is pick me apart. I should alos add that I'm the youngest of three kids, theres me, Chloe and Joey. Joey is the oldest, he moved to Scotland with my dad when my parents spilt and we barely talk. Chloe is the middle child and I'm the youngest. This should be fun "hey sis" she rolled her eyes at me pulling me into a hug. "You lost a bit of weight. Why did you go back to that hair colour? I've told you before blonde doesn't really suite you!" There it is!

"Its not all blonde, its got brown highlights an-" she cut me off waving her hand in the air "and what's going on with you and that Alexander guy and that Ben?!" I choked on my drink. How the fuck did she know about that?! She took a seat ordering an apple-tini. "Nothing, how'd you know about that?" I tried to act less shocked or surprised. "Its all over Twitter! People everywhere are talking bout you! As well as this other girl Tay..." Great now everyone knows. That's just perfect.

I ignored her for a minute and as I was about to answer I glanced over at the club door. Should I escape? Nah, its too late for that shit. I went to look back to Chloe but a group of peoples dark silhouettes caught my eye. No way!! I stood up straight away running towards them! "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS CAME!!" There was a tear threatening to run down my cheek and ruin my make up. I flew into Ben's arms "How could we miss our little sisters 21st?!" Danny spoke and then I looked at Ben "okay but if Im your little sister then that can't count Ben!" They all laughed as I hugged then individually!

Ben pulled me to the side handing me a box. "I told you I got something" I blushed making my cheeks turn a crimson red. "Aw Benji!" I unwrapped it opening it slowly. It took my breath away. Inside the box sat a silver necklace locket in a heart shape. The front of it was lined with small diamonds and an even smaller heart. The back had lyrics from their song 'Someone Somewhere' it read. 'Even though Im on my own I know Im not alone 'cause I know there's someone somewhere praying that I make it home'. I started to tear up as I opened it to reveal a picture of all the AA guys with me in the middle. "Oh my god Ben its amazing! I love it!"

I couldn't stop the tears, the were slowly making their way down ny cheeks. I've only know them for a summer and I can't believe I've got so close to him. I felt several arms wrap around me as I stood there speechless. "I love you guys!" They all mumbled their own 'I love you's' back and all I could do was smile. One of the best birthday parties ever.

"Holly why did you just walk away we were talking!" Hold that thought actually. I sighed heavily before meeting my older sisters gaze. "Chloe, this is Danny, Cameron, Sam, James and Ben. Guy's this is my older sister Chloe" she scoffed in a disapproving manner trying to drag me away. "What are you doing Chlo?" She came to a halt about 5 metres away for them."Why are you with them!?" She had a scowl spread across her face with her eyebrow raised. "They look like they have been dragged through a hedge backwards! Weirdos!" I knew nothing had changed, she's still who she was before.

"I'll have you fucking know, they're my brothers! Even if not by blood they're still far better than you've ever been!" She looked hurt, as if I had stabbed her. Kind of the same facial expression that I had most of the time where she slagged me off. "All you've ever done is put me down! Tell me how much of a mess I was! How everything I loved was wrong! Im tired of feeling like everything I do is bad, you make me feel like shit Chloe. Im supposed to be your little sister but I feel like a kid who you'd bully in high school! Those guys, including Josh, Dan, Matt, Chris and Max they are my family and I wouldn't replace them for anyone!" I feel like everyone was watching us when it was just AA guys. "I love them, you have to accept that. A shit load has happened to me this summer and all you cared about was gossip. I needed a sister but all you gave me was a stranger. If you can't accept me for who I am then I don't need you in my life."