Im A Shot In The Dark.

Holly POV:

I'm so fucking bored! Fair enough there is only like 4 days of Warped Tour left but fuck sake. I can't even go outside. The only people I have spoken to is random twitter people, Josh, Dan, Chris, Max and Matt. I haven't even seen Alex for a week. I've not spoke to any other band members other than Ben, who come's round often to wind me up. I need out of this bus!!

"Holllllllly!" Ben's voice soared through the bunk room. "Yes Benjamin?" I pulled open my bunk curtain and slid out. "Danny was wondering if you wanted to come over, y'know like stay in our bus tonight. Some of their girlfriends are coming down too" I randomly started laughing as we walked into the back lounge. "How am I meant to get to your bus without getting caught, and were exactly am I supposed to sleep?" I picked up an apple that was in a fruit bowl on the table and bit into it. "Well, there's five of us that want you there, and Im sure we would think of something... I dunno, my bunk, maybe?"

He sat next to me waiting for my reply "I think I'll settle for the couch." I shot him a half smile and he smiled back. "So that's a yes?" I nodded my head, at least I'll get out of this bus. That's all I need. He stood up making his way out "I'll go tell the guys. See ya later" I waved at him and then he left.

Josh walked in just as Ben left, "Hello" I half smiled again, then he sat down putting his arm around me. "What's up?" I didn't want to put a downer on his mood so I just shrugged. "Nothing just bored" he can probably tell if I was to lie, but I was bored so Im not really lying. "I saw Alex today" I swallowed the lump in my throat as he looked at me. "Awesome" I stood up getting a bottle of water from the fridge.

"He seemed to be having a lot of fun with WATIC, especially Tay..." There it is. "He's entitled to have fun isn't he?" Even if Im not exactly having a blast. Maybe tonight might change that "are you not concerned?" Should I be concerned? I mean Tay is a lot prettier and cooler. "Uh he's probably happy and if he's happy what gives me the right to intrude?" They actually have a lot more in common than I do. Sure me and Alex have a little in common but not as much as him and Tay.

"What about the fact that yous are supposed to be working on what you both might be?" However, as Josh says, 'Opposites always attract'. Damnit Josh. "I haven't seen him in ages, we didn't label it. We were nothing." It probably wouldn't have worked anyway. "I was just a shot in the dark. We both knew that it was never going to work, even if we didn't admit it." Josh took a deep breath looking behind me. I turned around slowly and cautiously. Alex was standing there with his jaw dropped. "Alex I-" He cut me off waving his hand in the air "I understand, its not like I spilled my heart out to you, or anything!"

He charged off the bus knowing I couldn't follow him. "FUCK! Why didn't you say anything Josh!?" Ugh, why?! Why does this always have to fucking happen!?! I stormed into the bunk room grabbing one of Josh's massive hoodies. I put it on and put the hood up "Holly what are you doing!?" I turned quickly towards Josh, "fixing my mistake" I pushed past him heading out the door. It was roasting, the sun beamed down warming me up straight away. I know I shouldn't be out here because I could get caught, but I'm willing to do it.

I went searching for Alex, keeping my head down. "Oh shit! Im so sorry!" I bumped into someone, I didn't want to look at them just in case so I kept my head down. "Holly, what are you doing" I heard a deep whisper. English Accent. Its not Ben? "Danny?" He knelt down to meet my gaze "duh! What are you doing!?" I shrugged him off as he held onto my shoulders "Im trying to find Alex, I screwed up and need to fix it" He started putting something on my face. His Ray Bans "you might need these, your 'disguise' kind of sucks" brutally honest. A quality or flaw?

"Wow thanks" I let out a little laugh before setting off again. Hoping I don't bump into someone else. Really hoping. I got as far as the merch tents. The All Time Low one was crowded so they'll all be there. Fuck! How am I supposed to talk to Alex!? I need keys to the tour bus. I smirked noticing Flyzik behind the tent. I ran up to him as fast as I could. "Matt! Can I borrow your tour bus keys?" He raised his eyebrow at me shaking his head "pretty pretty please!" He rolled his eyes at me handing them over "fine okay, but lose them and I'll beat your ass!" I started laughing taking them off him.