Reunion

Holly Pov:

I was wondering around the car park where all the tour buses were. I watched as a silver and black one pulled up, while four guys strolled off. “ALEX!!!!” I started running towards him “HOLLY!!!!” I ended up in his arms spinning around “Oh my god it’s been too long!” he started laughing. All the memories from last year kept flooding my mind “I know! I can’t believe it! Hey Jack, Rian and Zack. How are you’s? It’s been a while?” They all nodded in sync “What about you how’ve you been!? I can’t believe it’s been a year!” Jack walked over to me wrapping his arms around me “I know it’s gone by so quickly, I’ve done nothing, I spend the majority of my time with the guys, so whatever they plan on doing really” They all started laughing while I gave Zack and Rian a hug too. Jack looked at me scanning my body “You’ve not grown much have you? Still the tiny Holly I remember” I gave him a cheeky smile “You have jeez you’re like a skyscraper!”

Alex put his arm around me and started walking towards You Me At Six’s bus. “So, did you miss me?” I looked up to him while we walked together “Nope, didn’t think about you once” He looked at me pretending to be shocked “Harsh words Holls, I’m hurt” he broke into a smile “Joke, of course it’s been a year, a whole year, I’m heart broken, you didn’t even call” I pretended to cry on his shoulder and we both started to laugh “Oh i’m so sorry, Jack gets jealous easily. Seriously though I missed you.” I squeezed him a little harder “I missed you too Sloth” I winked at him remembering how that nickname came about…

We were at Warped Tour last year. I was hanging out with Alex on All Time Low’s tour bus, we were just pissing about. “Alex, Im bored. We should go and watch people play” he shook his head “Nope, Im a Sloth, forever and always” he then stuck his tongue out and smiled at me.

Alex Pov:

It was great to finally see Holly again, I’ve been wanting to call her for so long, we’ve just been so busy. We made our way to see the rest of You Me At Six. We have the same kind of routine every warped tour we’re at really. We catch up with our friends who we haven’t seen in ages, play some of a favourite venues and meet new people. I was just excited that I get to see Holly again!

We stumbled onto the bus to be greeted loads of shouting “Woah, guys chill! Its warped not freaking war!!” I let go of Holly and walked to the source of it all “Alright Josh, Dan care to explain all the negative vibes?” they faced the ground trying not to laugh “Sorry dad!” they all burst into fits of laughter while all five of them grabbed me “Been too long Gaskarth where have you been hiding?” they dropped me onto the sofa in through lounge followed by them, themselves sitting down. “Anyone want a beer?” Holly asked while looking in the fridge. Still could believe how long it had been, or hospital much I actually missed her. Her sandy blonde hair flowed covering her face as she reached into the fridge grabbing as many beers as she could hold, “C’mon Holls” Josh said being blatantly inpatient. I walked over to her to help her out, she looked up at me smiling her usual half smile.

Holly Pov:

I took a deep breath and calmed down handing everyone their drinks “Im going to go see more of the people I haven’t in the while. Bye guys” I walked off the bus to see Andy walking about alone, so I decided to whistled to get his attention, he turned around almost instantly “Holly, you’re back!” I walked up to him greeting him with a hug “Yeah, its great seeing everyone again. Where’s the rest of Black Veil Brides?” he looked around and shrugged his shoulders “You know, that’s a good question” I looked at the car park entrance to see another big bus pulling up. The massive name on the side read ‘Asking Alexandria’ I started to fangirl “Oh my god, oh my god!! Andy you’re friends with them aren’t you?” He looked at me smiling as I tried to control my inner fangirl, you never get used to this “Yeah, I get along with them howcome?” he already knew why he just wanted me to say it “Please, please, please introduce me!!” he put his arm around me “you know what, this could be fun to witness, so, sure!” I wrapped my arms around him “Oh my god you’re the best!!”

We made our way over to them as they came off their bus. My breathing got heavier and I started shaking “Holly, keep calm” anyone who was anyone knew how much I loved them. I tried to take a few deep breaths before we got their “Danny!!” Andy shouted off the top of his voice, Danny started walking towards us followed by Cameron, Sam, James and Ben. I took another deep breath as Danny spoke “Alright Andy who’s this?” they all looked at me as I gazed at their perfect faces “This is my friend Holly, she comes here with You Me At Six and spends most of her time with All Time Low, Mayday Parade etc but we often get a visit” Ben took a step forward “Hey Im Ben” he shook my hand and the rest introduced themselves. James and Ben where the only ones that shook my hand though. I looked up at Andy and he was just watching me trying to control myself “Oh, I forgot, Holly is a major fan of your music” I was waiting for him to say something like that “Oh really? What’s your favourite song?” I started laughing “You can’t expect me to just choose one right?” they began to laugh with me “I really like Morte Et Dabo and A Single Moment Of Sincerity but I can’t choose a favourite” they nodded their heads in agreement. “We are having a party later you should come, bring a few people, it’ll be cool” Sam spoke in such a deep tone, I didn’t get obsessed with his accent as I was from England too, it was just how deep his voice was. “Yeah sure!”