Drinking Games

Alex Pov:

"Holly! There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you!" I sighed as she turned around to the sound of Tony's voice. He had to interrupt there didn't he? Our lips were so close!

"Tony, oh my god man I was going to come and watch your set tomorrow as a surprise!" It hit me, what if she was only going to kiss me to get back at Josh. Was I just a rebound? Would she do that? I don't even know anymore, she's friends with so many guys the its hard to tell if she likes someone.

I left them both on the bus to catch up and went back to the party "Hey Alex!!" I heard someone shout from behind so I turned around to see Josh running towards me "Alright, what's up?" he shook his head and started walking beside me. I couldn't stop thinking about how close I was to kissing Holly. It would ruin a lot of stuff and mess a lot up too. "Yeah thanks, you got a minute?" I nodded my head as we approached the rest of the party "Okay so, I really like this girl and I've known her for a while now and I don't know if I should ask her out?" I wasn't really tuned into our conversation, my mind was elsewhere "Sure dude, if you like her, go for it!"

Holly Pov:

"Tony, Im stuck in the middle I don't know what to do anymore" he put his arm around me and my head rested in the crook of his neck "about Josh?" I shook my head letting a tear drop "No, everything. I mean I love Josh a lot and he's amazing I couldn't ask for more, and I do have feelings for him obviously. Its just then there's..." I broke off trying to calm down a little bit "Alex?" I looked up to him nodding "yeah... He makes me feel better, comfortable. I don't know it's hard to explain he knows who I really am and he stuck around" Tony nodded his head looking at me, his face filled with sympathy "You know what you need to do, don't you?" I don't want to do it "Yeah I know"

Tony stood up taking me with him. I gave him a hug before we left the bus I missed you turtle" before we parted he planted a kiss on my forehead "I missed you too snake"

I made my way to find Alex in the crowd. I didn't want to do this, not tonight, not ever. "Hey Jack have you seen Sloth?" he nodded his head pointing to the group of people playing drinking games. I walked over to be greeted by half of We Are The In Crowd. Alex was wasted, falling all over the place "C'mon Alex, I'm taking you back to your bus" a siren of 'boo's' shot through the crowd aimed at me. Alex didn't bother he put his arm over my shoulder allowing me to cart him to the All Time Low tour bus.

As soon as we got into the lounge he flopped onto the couch. I sat down resting his head on my lap. "I love you Snakey" he murmured before settling into his unconscious state of mind. "I wish I could allow myself to love you. Its just too difficult, I can't go a year without seeing you all the time, that's why I can't let myself love you. We don't stand a chance together, much to my disappointment. I guess maybe someday you'll be more than just a daydream."

Alex Pov:

I woke up on the couch of our tour bus with a banging headache. I knew I shouldn't have contributed to those drinking games last night, Damnit Jordan, why are you so persuasive!? I remember a lot of last night. I remember telling Holly I loved her, man was I drunk.

I mean don't get me wrong she means the world to me, but love is a bit far fetched. I remember what she said to me after I said that. I can't tell her I know, she thought I was dead to the world. I can drop hints but that is all, I can't fall in love with someone who I only see once a year, I wont let that happen as much as she wont.

I stumbled up and made my way to get a bottle of water but there was none left, "Fuck sake Jack!" I strolled over to his bunk where he slept reaching my hand in cautiously to the bottom of his bunk. I grabbed a hold of something plastic and pulled it out. "Woo! Alex-1 Jack-null" I picked up our set list sheet on the way back to the lounge, swapping Remembering Sunday for A Daydream Away... Cheesy but it'll drop a major hint.

"SLOTH!! GOT A HANGOVER!?" Her voice boomed from the front of the bus, resulting in a lightening bolt of pain shooting its way through my head "Do you mind? Yes and Jack is sleeping so slush!!" she sat across from me eating an apple "Dude you were so fucking drunk last night" a smile rose on her face making her eyes glow "Oh really? Because I wouldn't have guess when I woke up with a mental head ache and an undesirable need to chuck my guts up not to mention waking up here rather than in my bunk" she gave me a sarcastic look taking a bite out of her apple and standing up "So what do you remember from last night, y'know before you decided to get fucked up with Jordan and Cameron?" she walked over to the bunks and opened my bunk curtain and climbing in.

I walked over to her lying next to her "Not a lot, I figured I would remember it all before I started doing shots but the last thing I remember is lying in your bunk next to you" I ran my hand down her arm taking her hand in mine. "You know Holly, you really shouldn't let people push you around. Especially your 'friends' its not cool" She turned around and faced me squezing my hand a little harder "Yeah...Friends"