Daydreaming heartbreaks

Josh Pov:

I had been awake for roughly an hour now and I still couldn’t be bothered moving. Man, I should really go for a shower before people smell me from their own buses. Dan sat next to me immediately moving away “Woah dude!? Shower! You stink of sweat and booze” I nodded my head laughing “Yeah..I know” I managed to say within breaths of laughter at his reaction to my stench.

I got up and walked towards the bathroom “Oh wait Josh, where’s Holly?” I shrugged my shoulders remembering what Alex said to me last night. I stripped out of my clothes revealing my already sun burnt skin and stepped into the shower. I let the warm water soak my body. Dropping my head I started to think, I can’t tell Holly how I feel it’s too risky. What we have is irreplaceable I’m not going to ruin it, so I have to stop being a dick to her and actually act like a friend again instead of some stuck up cunt who wants nothing to do with her. I want everything to do with her!

Holly Pov:

I was lying in Alex’s bunk cuddled into his chest, when I decided to look at my phone. “Shit, Alex move, move, move!!” I start poking and prodding him until he was out of his bunk “What!?” I took his hand in mine and started to walk off the bus “Pierce The Veil are about to play, I told Tony I’d be there for the first night of Warped, C’mon!” he started laughing and me so I just squeezed his hand tighter as I started to run backstage. “Holly!” I turned around quickly to see who was shouting me “Josh hurry up!!” I took his hand in my other and pulled them both towards the set. They were talking while we were running while I just focused on getting there before they go on “Dude, why are we running?” Come on Holly faster, you need to wish him luck and give him a hug “Pierce The Veils set’s about to start” Alex said between breaths.

“TURTLE, WAIT!” He turned around facing me quickly and ran towards me, “I’m so sorry I’m late” he wrapped his arms around me lifting me off the ground, I felt his guitar between us as he turned around on the spot spinning “You’re here and that’s all that matters. Wish me luck Snake?” he winked at me, “Good Luck baby Turtle!!” we did our little ‘good luck’ hand shake and he walked onto the stage with the rest of the guys, Mike going on first to sit at his drums, followed by Jaime, Tony and then Vic.

I stood by the side watching the whole set and singing along “Kellin! Oh my, are you going to sing with them?” I asked as I realised he was standing next to me “wow Holly, I never even recognised you! Yeah I’m singing King For A Day with them after this one finishes. You look so different!” I shook my head in disbelief looking down “No I look the same, come on man, is it the RayBan’s or just your eyesight” I gave him a cheeky nudge and he just laughed.

——————————————-

Ben Pov:

I strolled off our tour bus with a cold beer in my hand “BEN BRUCE! DO YOU REMEMBER MY NAME?” A smile conquered my cheeks as I remember the conversation I had last night. Before I knew it she jamp on my back wrapping her skinny frame around me “Uhm, could it be? Is it really you? Oh my god, HOLLY!” I joked with her as I started running and jumping to shake her off. Her laugh echoed through my ears, it was so contagious. She jump of as I stopped, planting a small kiss on my cheek, “You remembered oh wow what a privilege!” I raised my eyebrow trying to hold back all the sexual innuendos that were popping into my head, “Who could forget a face like yours. Stunner!” I winked at her seductively putting my arm around her. “So where are you off too Brucey?” I felt her arms snake it’s way around my back… I wonder if that’s why she’s called Snake? “Actually I was about to come find you, All Time Low are about to play and I figured you would be there” She looked up at me her eyebrows furrowed together “Why were you looking for me?” you’ve played with her enough, just answer her question normally Ben, I thought to myself “well, bus calls pretty short tonight and the guys were wondering if you and maybe Alex or someone wanted to come to our bus for a party?” I watched her cheeks puff up as she smiled “They guys? Or you?” she looked up at me with a devilish smile. I placed my hand on her face and pushed her away “Pfft come on! I could do better than you” I teased, she jamp back on to my back “To The Stage Ben!!” I shook my head trying not to laugh at her ridiculous effort to make a pun “Is that a yes then?” I asked walking slightly faster “I’ll think about it Brucey!”

We got to the backstage about five minutes before All Time Low were scheduled to go on “Holly… and Ben? You’s are friends now?” before I got the chance to talk and invite him to the party later Holly spoke “yeah, he wants me” she nudged me and started to laugh “bitch please you want me!” She nodded her head innocently “Well duh, you’re Ben Bruce!” I laughed and her putting my arm around her shoulder “Touche” We both turned to face Alex again gesturing for him to speak “okay, wow that was weird. So, you are friends, kinda. Who cares you’s are watching right?” he pointed to us as he spoke with the most confused look on his face “That’s why I’m here, but Ben is here because he invited me to a party and to make it look like he is hitting on me he’s inviting you too” She leaned towards Alex and whispered pointing at me “He’s playing hard to get” I couldn’t help but laugh and roll my eyes.

Holly Pov:

After joking around with all the guys backstage it was time for All Time Low to shine! I stood side stage, obviously, with Ben. I was singing along with all the songs as I normally do when I looked over at the set list that they pinned to the side, they had another one by the drums. ‘A Daydream Away’ caught my eye, it was getting played next. “This next song, is called A Daydream Away and it goes a little like this” he kept looking over at me while playing. He knows, the fucking cunt heard me! I turned around and walked away I needed some time alone “Holly where you going?” I heard Ben’s voice soar “I need to do something, I’ll see you tonight babycakes” I joked so he wouldn’t think there was something wrong with me.

I was pacing up and down the bus, why didn’t he move or say anything? Why didn’t he tell me he knew? What the fuck was with him singing that, it’s totally fucking obvious it’s only because of what I said! Unless he doens’t know and just decided to pick a random song? No, it’s too much of a coincidence.

Its been an hour since I left Ben alone at All Time Low’s set, I’m starting to feel bad I should have stayed so he wouldn’t be alone. “Holly!? Why did you leave!?”  I turned around my face full of anger to meet Alex’s eyes “Why didn’t you tell me? I would have just shut my big mouth? You didn’t have to do that, you have no idea how confusing all of this is and you’re not helping me Alex!” he took a few steps towards me before taking a deep breath “I don’t know. All I know is that when Tony came barging in the other day and interrupted whatever was going on, I felt like I have been stabbed in my heart box! I don’t know why I feel like this and I don’t want to either, but you should have stayed, you’re supposed to be my friend and support me not walk out halfway through a song because it relates to you” I took a step back shaking my head “You don’t understand, If I knew you were awake I wouldn’t have said all of that shit, because I love what we have our banter is amazing and I love it I really do but now whats going to happen? It’s going to be awkward because you said I love you and I wanted to say it back but I wont, no I can’t!” he put his hand up to his head shaking it “I don’t love you Holly, I was drunk! It was a drunken mistake. I. Don’t. Love. You.”

My heart shattered as I ran out of the bus, I knew exactly where I was going and what I was going to do. “Holly, I knew you couldn’t resist me” I ignored what he said and slammed my lips against his, forgetting everything that just happened as I was caught up in the sweet taste of his mouth. “Hi.”

---------------------

Authors Note:

Hey, whoever reads this. (:

I got a bit carried away with this one and it's been awhile since I updated too, but I hope this makes up for it, it's a bit rushed but I know where I'm going with it and your Feedback would be so great, tell me what you think is going to happen, who she just kissed (If it's not obvious) and who you're rooting for?

Thanks a bunch for reading!!

Ace! x