Misunderstandings

A/N

Hey!! This one is a lot longer than the others and hopefully is better!!

Please Comment, any feedback is good feedback!!!

Thanks for reading hope you enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------

Alex Pov:

I woke up rolling out of my bunk, to go to the bathroom, looking around I realised that this was clearly not my own tour bus. I was on You Me At Six's tour bus alone, and I remember everything. I took my phone out of my pocket to check the time '12:35am' great the nights not over!

I walked out of the tour bus walking over to my own to get cleaned up. I had a shower, got changed and brushed my teeth before heading to where most people probably were. Bus call was short and we were already in the next state. I got onto Asking Alexandria's tour bus where half of the party was and saw her. She was messing around with James and Cameron "Holls, can I talk to you for a second?" James and Cameron just stared at me like they were hoping for something to happen "For sure, I'll talk to you guys later yeah?" they nodded at her and then she walked off so I followed her to the back of the bus "If you're here to ask about why you woke up in my bunk, it's kind of a funny story" she didn't realise that I already knew, I had remembered every second, every word that was said. She went to talk again but I cut her off "wait" I walked closer too her clasping her head in my hands and brushing her lips with mine, before kissing her softly.

I pulled my lips away from hers reluctantly and placing my forehead against hers. Eyes still closed I took a deep breath "I'm tired of all the childish doubts in my mind. I want to be with you and I will never stop trying to make this work" I managed to whisper loud enough for her to hear me "there are going to be so many obstacles that are going to try and stop this from happening but we need to get over them... Together." I was trying my hardest not to kiss her again, waiting for her response.

Holly Pov:

I wanted to be with him so badly too but the distance would kill me "Alex, I won't be able to go a year without seeing you all the time, I've said before how much I can't do this with you" our foreheads were still together and my hand was caressing the back of his neck "I'll make it work please, just try Holly" I slowly shook my head kissing his lips and letting a tear fall "I can't do it Alex."

We were both crying still not breaking contact, I couldn't believe I was doing this, when I wanted him so bad. He kissed me again, his tears falling on my face. His lips were wet with the salty tears that fell from his beautiful brown eyes. I parted our lips and looked around, a very drunk crowd had surrounded us, why? I don't even know "Alex, we need to go somewhere else" I took his hand and pulled him towards his tour bus. I didn't want to discuss anything with loads of people watching.

We pushed through the crowd and finally got into his bus, we didn't want to be disturbed so we went and lay down. "I want to do this so badly but I dont want something so amazing get ruined because we live so far apart." He faced me lying in his bunk, he had his hand on my cheek staring into my eyes "if we both want it so badly we just have to never stop trying and stick it out to the end" I closed my eyes taking a deep trying to refrain myself from kissing him. I opened my eyes and our lips crashed together, he kissed me again. I swear I could stay like this forever.

He made me forget everything, my response to what he said, every thought that was going through my head, due to his lips, they were like a poison. My new weakness. The kiss left me breathless and gasping for air. "Together?" I managed to whisper under the deep trance I seemed to be in "together."

Our lips collided again, this time with more passion and chemistry. He lifted me up and sat me on top of him our lips never parting. Before my mind could comprehend we were undressing each other and out of breath.