what's this?

Suga POV

I went to Daichi and Michimiya came to talk to Daiichi but I did something again because I was so angry. Michimiya was looking at me and Daichi, I grabbed Daiichi's neck ...

 Michimiya was looking at me and Daichi, I grabbed Daiichi's neck

I went crazy on my own, I was really crazy. I let go of Daichi and put my hand on my head and sat on the floor.
Why am I doing this?

Daichi was surprised and his face was red.

"Daichi, please. Think nothing happened. It was nothing. You shouldn't think badly. I didn't mean it. I don't love you." I told Daiichi very seriously.

"But ..." Daichi wanted to say something, but I kept going.

It was very bad when Daichi wasn't in the class when I went inside. Classes passed and Daichi didn't come to the club.

I got worried and went to his house.

"Hello, Can I see Daichi? I should talk to him." I said

"OK, but many he's asleep. You can come in." Daichi's mother said and I went inside.

I knockes the door.

" Can I get in?"

"Yeah" I went inside.

" how are you feeling? "

" I'm not bad"

"I'm sorry I did that today. If there's anything I can do ... then-"

"Sorry I didn't come to the club"

"Are you angry with me, Daichi?" I said, and Daichi didn't answer " i did something crazy and didnt think about your feelings-.. sigh god i was so stupid. I feel guilty and i should be... so-"

"I'm really sorry," I said and bent down.

"No. No, I'm not angry with you. I was thinking how hard it will be. We have to go to Tokyo in two days. We have to do the project. The club's training is not complete yet."

Daichi was kind of.... It wasn't normal at all.

" are you really alright?" I said

"No, I'm not well. Maybe I won't come to school tomorrow and tell guys at the club to do their daily training at the club." Daichi said he lay down and turned his back on me.

"Daichi-"

"Can you go? I want to be alone"

"Daichi..." I said

"Please"

I came out of the house and said to myself, I think I messed up everything. I didn't want this to happen. Why did Daichi become like this?

Daichi POV

I didn't think this would happen. suga told me he doesn't love me but he kissed me.