I .......... U

Suga POV

"Open the door. SUGA! SUGA! Can you hear me?" Daiichi behind the door said.

I can't. I hear your voice. I can't breathe.

"Go away from the door. I want to break it. Ok?" Daiichi said and tried several times, and the door opened a fifth time.

Daiichi POV

" are you alright?" suga was coughing and his face was red.

Suga is shouting "SPRAY, gasp! SPRA-COUGH."

I searched the refrigerator but didn't find the spray. I picked up Suga and put it on the sofa. Suga was coughing and I was trying.

"Look at me. Take a deep breath," I said, but he didn't respond and his cough continued. It was as if he couldn't hear me.

"Look at me. Think of good things. SUGA! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" I screamed.

What should I do? How?
He has a anxiety attack and it's very dangerous.
Think Daiichi. Daiichi, think about what you can do. You have to hold his breath for a moment. Just for a moment.

"Calm down. Suga. Try to breathe slowly. Calm down." Suga didn't listen at all. I have to stop him from breathing.

"I can't. Ha ha ha gasp. I can-"

I took his face and said "shhhhh shhhh look at me" suga looked at me and I said to calm him down "calm down. This is me. Calm down. Suga"

I brought his face close to mine. Suga. I need your life for my life, so .....

By kissing him, I made sure he didn't breathe. Suga was very surprised and we stayed like that for 5 seconds.

"You ... saved my life. Why?" Then he started crying.

" Why?" suga said

"What? Suga! Are you crying?! Why? Suga everything is ok now... I read a book .... I had to hold your breath and ...." I told him very calmly.

"but I might be dead now but ..
.. sub .. Sorry I bothered you so much. Sorry "suga was crying and hugging me.

I wanted to use the moment. It was a very good moment.

"suga" I said and my hand went to his cheek.

My body moved by itself. My face was getting closer to his. Suga smiled and brought his face to mine and came so close that our lips stuck together.

We kissed each other. One of my hands moved to the back of the suga and my other hand went to his breast under the suga dress and I touched it.

Suga moaned a little and I was embarrassed by his moan and my face turned red like a tomato.

Suga's hands went to my neck and cheeks.