linked hearts

𝕾𝖚𝖌𝖆 𝕻𝕺𝖁

I was opening my house with a key ...

"Suga" I was surprised!

I turned around.

" What do you want?" I said.

"Why are you talking like this?! Why are you talking like I stole something from you!" Daichi said.

"You stole my feelings from me. You can understand that from my face," I said.

"Do you think my day is better than yours?" Daichi said and smiled.

When he said this, I looked at him.
Just because it was too late at night and I wanted my neighbors don't see us here, I let him in.

Nobody talks and I brought a glass of water for Daiichi.

I broke the silence and started talking.

"How long have you been married?" I said.

" Why do you ask?" Daichi said calmly.

"I want to know if you did the same thing to Michimiya as you did to me." I said.

"SUGA... COME ON!! I came here as a friend, not as an enemy," Daichi said.

"Can you answer? Please, I want to know the answer," I said.

"We were a couple for about 3 months." Daichi said and lowered his head.

"Michimiya spoke to me ..." I said quietly, and Daichi was very surprised.

"WHAT DID SHE TELL YOU?!" Daichi shouted.

"She apologized for what she did in high school." I said.

"..." Daichi said nothing.

Daichi hasn't told me several things yet.

"Suga .... do you still love me? ....." Daichi said and I was surprised.

I-
I still love him ...

"What if I loved you?" I said.

" what do you mean?" Daichi said.

"Now if I say I love you, you're not going to do anything. Nothing will happen. I'm just torturing myself. What about you? How do you feel about me?" I said.

"Well ... I ... I don't know exactly-" Daichi said, and I got angry and cut him off.

"Did you see?! YOU CAN'T EVEN UTTER THAT WORD! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!" I screamed.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN WANT ME TO FINISH MY SPEECH! Why did you become like this?" Daichi also raised his voice and shouted.

With his words, a bullet pierced my heart. He doesn't say bad things. He didn't insult me ​​but he hit my heart with my voice.

I looked into his eyes softly and with a scratchy voice and said, "What do you think?" I put my hand on my chest and squeezed my clothes. My tears flowed down my cheeks involuntarily, and Daichi couldn't make eye contact with me.

"Daichi! Look at me!" I said and squeezed his dress in my hand for the second time and pulled him towards me.

"LOOK AT ME DAICHI!" I repeated when Daichi finally looked at me but didn't look me in the eye.

"DO SOMETHING!"

* turn back*

"DO SOMETHING LIKE THOSE TIMES."

*I miss you*

"Follow me like that time and erase all grudges from my heart. You saved me in that storm, but how can I pass other storms without you ?!" I said as I emptied all my greed.

"Suga-"

"Can you hear it?!
I can no longer breathe ... Your absence has suffocated me!" I said quietly.

"You'm wounded like me! So let's go back! Let's be like those few days." Why should only I speak?!

With each moment of silence, I became more and more greedy, and I said forcefully, "PLEASE TALK TO ME!".

You know I love you, so why are you torturing me ?!

I came to my senses for a moment and came out of the Daichi's hands.
Why am I begging so much?! I feel that Daichi hates me more now.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Tch -..." I heard a voice and caressing hand took me to Daichi's chest.

I could hear a heart pounding faster and faster.

" Why are you crying?" Daichi said.

My heart sounded the same as Daichi's heart, and they both played loudly together.

I missed this hug.
I calmed down little by little. I wanted to stay like this forever.

"Daichi. You ..." I couldn't utter that sentence, but we fell to the ground and Daiichi leaned against the wall and held me tight.

"Can you stay here for a few moments? ..." I changed my mind after an hour.

"I'm here," Daichi said, and for a moment I calmed down.

𝕯𝖆𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕻𝕺𝖁

As we remained, I realized two things.
I wasn't aware and I felt something fall from my cheek ....

When I felt the tears on my cheek, the hatred in my throat increased.
The weight of Suga's head made me realize that Suga was sleeping in my arms.

When I realized that Suga was asleep, I turned my head to the ceiling and said to myself:

What happened to me ?!

_____________________
Thank u for reading!
Pleased vote it!
Check my profile too maybe u like tge other stories too!
Please help me!!🙏🏻