Is it all over?

𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

After that incident, I wasn't feeling well at all and I was bored at all. I didn't go to school the next day and I was always thinking about what I had done wrong. When I thought about it all day, I felt that Daichi had seen me with Shimizu and thought wrong. Or maybe it was because I didn't answer him the moment he was with Michimiya. In any case, Daichi thinks I really don't like him.

Three days have passed since then and I didn't go to school for two days and didn't sleep. We are very likely to go to New York this week. I am very afraid to go.
Today I went to school as soon as possible to explain everything to Daichi.

...

"WHAT?!" I said

"Daichi hasn't been to school for three days. Why did you not come? What happened?" Asahi said.

"Daichi... ah , me .... nothing" Asahi wasn't aware of that incident.

I went to Shimizu.

"What happened? Why didn't you come yesterday?" Shimizu said.

"Daichi said he wants to break-up," I said.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU OK? This isn't a good joke at all."

"It's not a joke at all. SHIMIZU! Daichi saw us together and misunderstood. Oh my.. SHIMIZU! IT'S ALL OVER. SHIMIZU OH NO. OH ..... DAICHI ..." I was very stressed.

"SUGA, BE CALM! I think you will be ok and you no longer have the stress of telling him and how to say it." It wasn't like the usual Shimizu at all.

"WHAT DO YOU SAY? I .... EVEN IF HE DOESN'T WANT ME .... I STILL LOVE HIM. OMG ... WHY DID IT HAPPEN? I DIDN'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN. I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT AT ALL." I was talking fast and I wasn't paying attention to the others.

"SUGA, be calm, why is this? You can tomorrow-"

"I CAN’T! WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? OMG, I MADE HIM VERY SAD. YESTERDAY HE WAS VERY SAD. HE CRIED IN FRONT OF ME! I COULDN'T LOOK AT HIM." I cried out of great restlessness.

"Be. Calm down. I don't know. Just be calm. The others are watching us. Just go to their house today!!" Shimizu was calming me down.

After school

I hurried to Daichi's house and rang the doorbell.

" Yes?" His mother answered.

"I'm Sugawara." I said and she opened the door.

"Hello D-" I wanted to say that his mother covered her nose (be quiet) and took me to a place where no one was.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello. May I ask what happened between you?! Why are you treating each other so coldly?" His mother said in surprise.

"..." I couldn't say.