drug

𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

The memories of last night came back to my mind and woke me up.
When I saw that no one was next to me, I believed that all those memories happened only in my dream and didn't exist externally.

I saw a paper on the drawer:

"I'm sorry I couldn't be with you when you wake up, but I had to go to work. Message me when you wake up"

was written on that paper.

I was so excited, I was rolling on my bed with so much happiness.
My heart is beating fast.
Those memories aren't in my dream...
I couldn't believe it.

Should I send Daichi a message now?

I was very embarrassed.
I tried to give Daichi a simple message because I didn't want him to see my shyness in that message.
I wanted to see him sooner. This love can't stand a moment away, it's very funny.
I asked him in which police station he works and when his work ends.

𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

When I saw Suga's message, I was relieved.
He asked me where I work and I answered and at that moment my colleague called me.

"Daichi! Your ex-wife is waiting outside."

"Don't say that!" I said.

I felt bad when they called her like that.

"Okay. Whatever. She's waiting outside."
I went outside to see what does Michimiya have to do with me.

"Hello" I said.

"You look happy. Suga came to talk to you?" Michimiya said and I was surprised.

"No. I went to him," I said.
Michimiya completely changed. She acted as if nothing had happened and talked to me as if there was no love between us.

" you are fine?" I said.

"I'm better than you. you want to go home?" Michimiya said.

"Not yet. I'm waiting" I said and smiled.

"I just wanted to check to see if you were okay." Michimiya said and immediately after he finished, Suga entered.

"Daichi...hello" Suga said.

"Hello! Wait, I'll get my stuff and let's go." I said.

I went to get my bag.

𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I felt that I shouldn't come now. Did I disturb their conversation?
I was alone with Michimiya again.

"How did I not notice?!" Michimiya said.

"What?!" I was surprised.

"How did I not notice that he still loves you?! His behavior changed completely after you left and I didn't care at all... I feel guilty," Michimiya said.

"..." I couldn't say anything...

"You also spent all these years with him. He definitely can't forget you so easily.. He's not going to forget because you're still our friend!" I said.

"I'm glad I don't feel guilty anymore" Michimiya said and smiled.

"Then I'll see you later," Michimiya said and left.

After Michimiya left, Daichi immediately came out to go home, but I wanted to propose to him first.

"Daichi!" I said and my heart couldn't rest. Daichi looked at me.

"Um... I want to make a suggestion," I said.

"We haven't tried something yet" I said and Daichi was still silent.

"So what is that?" Daichi said and I continued, "How about we go on a date together today?"

"So where do we go?" Daichi said and I didn't say anything and just took his hand and took him into the taxi.
When we reached our destination, Daichi was surprised.

"Did you notice? This is the first time we are going on a date," I said.

"You know? I feel like I'm on fire from the inside. In the previous years, our stress was too much. We just spent our days at school and at home. You were right. All these things are my fault. If I had waited longer, I would have remembered someone. We didn't bother ourselves and I didn't open any of these doors.
Now that I can see you every day, I feel special comfort and excitement."

I haven't tried drugs yet, but I don't know why

I haven't tried drugs yet, but I don't know why. I feel that this love that I see now is better than drugs...

________________
THE END

guys im soooo so so sooo sorry.
I couldn't write the story until now :")