Don't do it

Suga POV

Daichi and I were alone at home and decided to do half the project.

My mother called in the middle of the project.

"HELLO KOUSHI!" My mother said.

"Hi"

"Koushi, how are you? Daichi's mother called." My mother said worriedly.

"Mom, I'm fine. Don't worry. Daichi is here." I said

"Koushi, take care of yourself"

"Okay mom"

"Good bye"

"Good bye"

End of call

"who was it?" Daichi said.

"My mother," I said.

"I'm tired," Daichi said, pulling on his body and breaking his lumbar spine.

"Shall we watch a movie?" I said

"What movie? Close your eyes and choose." Daichi said and took the CDs and I closed the selection.

"ROMANCE MOVIE ?! What was this movie doing here?" I said with concern.

"You chose it." Daichi said with a strange smile and I was more worried.

Daichi put down the CD and picked me up.

"what are you doing?" I said loudly.

Without saying anything, Daichi lowered me and set me aside.

I looked at him in surprise, a terrible laugh on his face. I didn't care and lay down next to him.

It was so cosy next to Daichi that my eyes became heavy and I fell asleep and what I thought did not happen.

I was asleep but I could feel Daichi hugging tightly. I knew I judged Daichi early.

"Did you see?" Michimiya told me.

"What did I see?"

"You were nothing to him. I won his heart very easily."

"What?" I wondered what she was talking about.

"I stole Daichi from you very easily. Daichi gave me his heart," Michimiya said, and I heard my heart pounding.

"Michimiya!" Daichi said and took Michimiya's hand.

My heart was pounding faster and faster. But why? Why do I feel weird? My chest hurt. I felt suffocated. My throat hurt. My eyes blurred everything and water flowed from my eyes.

I woke up quickly and when I woke up I asked Daichi "What time is it?"

"It is 9 o'clock"

"Really?! Dinner-"

"Suga" Daichi said and took my hand.

"Yes?!"

"what has happened?"

"What happened?"

"Why are you worried? Why are you like this? Has something happened?" Daichi said seriously.

"no why?" I lied and smiled.

"You were in a strange state in your sleep and you were moaning."

"..."

"Suga, if there's anything you want to say, say it," Daichi said.

"No, nothing," I said, and Daichi hugged me.

"Suga. Why do you keep everything inside you? I know you kept something a secret? Why do you push yourself?" I lowered my head and hugged Daichi.

 Why do you keep everything inside you? I know you kept something a secret? Why do you push yourself?" I lowered my head and hugged Daichi

"DAICHI! DAICHI! DAICHI!" I said and hatred had accumulated in my throat.

"What happened to Suga?"

"DAICHI! I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU SINCE THAT DAY. WHEN I'M IN FRONT OF YOU, MY HEART IS POUNDING, I FEEL WARM, I CAN'T SPEAK. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE DAICHI. I LOVE DAICHI. DON'T DATE MICHIMIYA. I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN." I started crying, I did.

"Suga, calm down. I can't do that," Daichi said, stroking my head.

"Suga, please don't keep anything inside you. Can I ask two questions?" Daichi said and I nodded.

"Why didn't your parents come to see you play after Kageyama came to our team?"

"My parents expected a lot from me, but when they saw Kageyama in my place, he stopped looking at my games." I said and still hugged Daichi.

"What happened now that you became like this?"

"I had a very bad nightmare," I said, and hugged Daichi tighter.

"SUGA!!!!" Daichi shouted and hugged me very tightly.

"I'M SUFFOCATING. What happened?"

"You are very, very beautiful," Daichi said, lifting me up and continuing, "If you want to keep your beauty, you must be clean," and remove my clothes and put me in the bathtub.

He opened the water.

"Why?" I said

"We all worked and sweated today" When Daichi said this, I blushed and put my hand between my legs.

"what are you saying ?!" I said shyly.

Daichi sits next to the Buddha in the tub. I wondered why he was sitting there. I thought he wanted to take a bath with me.

"Well, I'm going out," Daichi said.

"Why do I have to go to the bathroom?" I wanted to give Daichi a reason to come to the bathroom with me.

"What? Well you sweated today." Daichi said and laughed.

"Well, I wasn't the only one drowning." I shouted and looked elsewhere.

Daichi looked at me in surprise. His eyes sparkled.

_____________________
To be continue...

Vote it if you like it🖤