I don't want

𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

⚠️Warning!!⚠️

𝐼𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂

"MPH ... MGH .. NGH ... D-d..daichi! Ha"
Daichi had his hand in the hole and was kissing me at the same time.

I lowered my head and wanted to tell him to do it quickly, but Daichi took my face and kissed it.

He took my hands and put them behind his neck and said, "Don't let me go."

Daichi picked me up and unzipped his pants. We continued to kiss each other and our lips didn't separate.

"Try to be calm. Because if you moan loudly, everyone in the school will know we have sex," Daichi whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"Calm down, I'm going inside you," Daichi said, and slowly entered me. "A-ah"

"Sssh," Daichi said

I put my hand in front of my mouth so that my voice wouldn't be raised

I put my hand in front of my mouth so that my voice wouldn't be raised. Daichi started moving. I grabbed Daichi's neck and hugged him. I hugged Daiichi tightly.

"mmh" Daichi sighed and I tried not to moan.

"Suga ...! What happened? Why don't you say something? Suga.." Daichi said.

"I try to be quiet," I said out of breath.

"If it hurts, bite my neck," Daichi said.

Daiichi hit me hard on himself. "A-HA GASP!!"

The sound of the door opening came and we stopped moving.

"Did you hear that sound?" One of boys said.

"I didn't hear a sound," said one of them.

"I heard. It sounded like shouting," said another.

I was afraid they would find us when suddenly Daiichi grabbed my d*ck.
I held my mouth with my hands to make no sound.

"DAICHI !!" I whispered in Daichi's ear.
But Daichi started rubbing it.

"AH!" I moaned very clearly.

"Now a voice came! Did you not hear ?!" The boy said.

"Daichi, don't do this! What are you doing ?! Have you lost your mind?" I said calmly.

When I looked at Daichi, he was generally unconscious and quite enjoying himself.

I kissed Daichi suddenly until the two boys left.

When the two boys left, I started moving.

"Daichi I'm tired ... I can't anymore ..." I said.

"Endure another bit. It's over now."

"I can't stay here so hard," I was crying.

"Calm down, it's over now," Daichi nodded and put my head on his shoulder.