right or wrong?

𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

How many days have passed. I tried to keep myself calm. I'm not looking for revenge or anything like that. Because everyone else was in my place, he must have taken revenge on him. But I try to forget an unworthy person like that. I didn't even think about the dirty things he was doing to me and I didn't know anything about men, but he turned me into a filth who now lives only with his complexions and has no one but himself.

I want to be the same person I was in high school. I had a simple life. Someone who was raw and didn't know anything about what I do today.
I went to the vodka shop for myself and slept drunk like every night and woke up with a headache hoping to forget the memories of the past.

I was on my way when someone called me.

"Hello! Are you Suga?" ?

I was angry and I wasn't in the mood for trouble right away. I didn't know who called me and I don't want to know who he is. So I went on my way.

"Do you hear me?! I'm talking with you! Are you Suga?" Tatsu said

I turned around and pretended not to hear.

"Hello! What are you doing here ?!" I said.

"I came to buy something. What happened? It looks like you aren't well. Why have you been like this for a week?"

"I'm a little angry and I'm not feeling well and I want to go home sooner so goodbye" I went and continued on my way

" wait!" I continued on my way.

"I'll talk to you! Wait! I'm not done yet -" he interrupted abruptly.

"What do you want?" ?

It was a familiar voice

It was a familiar voice. That was Daiichi!

"Your boyfriend?! You didn't say you didn't have a boyfriend!" Tatsu said and we looked at each other.

"I don't know him -" I said as Daiichi said again.

"I said what do you want?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to say if you want help, tell me," Tatsu said.

"Thank you ..." I said and Tatsu left.

I walked and Daiichi followed me. I have endured a lot so far.

Why is he following me ?!

" WHAT?!" I shouted when we arrived at the retreat.

Daiichi was surprised.

"Why are you following me? Don't you have a wife? Go and TAKE A CARE OF YOUR WIFE" I said very seriously and left. I didn't want Daiichi to know my home address. I didn't want him to find my way home.

"Suga. Let's sit down and talk."

"First of all, not Suga and Sugawara. Secondly, I don't want to talk to a stranger."