wrong choice

𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"Daichi! ... Daichi! ... pant ... ha ..da- cough .. I can’t do it without you ... Daichi! I can't ... I ca-cough ..." It was the sound of Suga coughing.

It was a dark house that suddenly lit up the whole room with light.

The sound of the wind shook the curtain.

A storm that sounded like a wolf through the window.

The storm that ....

"Da- Cough HELP ME! Where are you? .. Daichi ... I can’t do without you .. I can’t ... I am dying" Suga was saying it with breathing so fast.

"Daichi Daichi Daichi" used to say like this one after another.

I entered the room. Suga was lying on the bed coughing and calling to me.

"Why did you do this to me? Why were you so kind to me? I can't-cough

"Why did you do this to me? Why were you so kind to me? I can't-cough... You made me dependent on you and you left ... sub .. you are so bad!" After hearing this sentence, I went to him and said:

"Suga! Are you okay?" I said and grabbed his shoulder and turned him over.

I couldn't see his face. His face was black.

He brought his hand to me and the light hit his face and his face became clear.
I was dumbfounded by that scene...
I-It wasn't S-suga, it was...
Yui?!

"Daichi ... you don't love me anymore, do you?" Yui cried, but the sound of Suga spread through my mind.
my heart got pain. I felt like they were playing with my heart.

"Daichi!.. Tell me... this is lie," Yui said.

"I miss you ... sub It's so lonely," Suga said.

I was going crazy and woke up breathless.

"DAICHI! .... what happened?..." Yui woke up and took me by the facmy face with her hand.

I held her hand tightly.

"DAICHI?!" Yui said in surprise.
I was shocked and released her hand and got up from the bed.

" what are you doing?" Yui said and I left the room.
"Daichi ... did you have a nightmare?"
I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of water.

" why don't you answer?" Yui said softly.

"DAICHI!" Yui shouted involuntarily and Yui both fell silent.
Yui surprised herself.

"Why do you behave like this?!" I said.

"Your behavior has changed since Suga came to Japan."

"What do I have to do with Suga?"

"Don't think I didn't notice. I know how many times you went to see the Suga."

"What?! I-" I wanted to say something I regretted. I knew that if I said something extra now, it would only make matters worse.

"You better go to sleep now. I'm going to sleep here tonight. You go to bed," I said.