someone said...

𝕯𝖆𝖎𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕻𝕺𝖁

"I'm sorry .... I heard everything .... Are you okay now? .." Shimizu said.

"sigh ... I don't know..." I said softly.

"Everything is happening very fast," I said.

"If you aren't well, you can come to our house," Shimizu said.

"Can this change anything?" I said in frustration.

"Yeah! I'm sure everything will work out over time!" Shimizu said.

"I don't want to face others ..." I said.

"They know now ... In your opinion, isn't it better to come and tell them the reason? Isn't that better? Better than to make a misconception themselves ..." Shimizu said.

"I disappointed them. You all expected me to make her happy, but now everything went wrong," I said.

"YOU DIDN'T MAKE MICHIMIYA MISERABLE! Michimiya wanted it! Nothing is your fault! You shouldn't upset yourself about it!" Shimizu shouted and made the darkness of the room light up.

"We are all worried about you! Everyone wants to see you ... they want to make you forget this! So come to us tomorrow. We are waiting," Shimizu said and hung up.

When I went to Shimizu's house, everyone was there.
The first person I saw was Suga. He had changed a lot.

Michimiya was also invited. I couldn't hold my head high ...

𝕾𝖚𝖌𝖆 𝕻𝕺𝖁

When Daiichi entered the house, we met.
I was in a very bad situation and on the one hand I didn't want to act as if it was in my favor.

Nothing is in my favor.

Now, if everyone understands that Daiichi and I were like that in high school ....

No..

I don't want to think about that time at all. I'm sure Daiichi doesn't want to look at me after this.

I took my eyes off him and went to the balcony.
I took out my cigarette and lit it.

A message came to my mobile phone. It was from the workplace. When my cell phone turned off, I saw my picture on my cell phone.

I put my hand on my face and said to myself ..

"Why did I become like this?"

During these few days, I slept very little and my eyes were sunken.
I was in my mind that someone called me ..

"What are you doing here? Can I talk to you for a min?" It was Michimiya. But not like before ...

"I know. You might think I talked to Daiichi -" I'm talking as Michimiya said.

"No! I didn't come here for him." Michimiya said.

"So what happened?" I said.

"I loved Daiichi ..." Michimiya said.

"Why are you telling me this?" I said

"But I know you like Daiichi too ..." Michimiya said.

I was surprised and said.

"7 years have passed since then .... its not like this anymore. When I think of that time, I laugh .." I lied, when I think of those times, I cry.

"Don't lie.. I can see your face. Your face is screaming that you haven't slept for a few days. Do you still like Daiichi?" Michimiya said.

"..." I couldn't say anything because I dont know.

" Daiichi has been behaving very strangely in recent weeks. He didn't talk to me at all. It made me feel weird. I doubted him and became sensitive. I know he came to your house once. Daiichi is always upset at home. I was tormented by my conscience why I did those things and now Daiichi isn't like before, I was jealous why Daiichi doesn't treat me like you? And it wasn't like before," Michimiya said.

"He doesn't love me anymore," I said.

"No, it's not like that. I don't like to see Daiichi like this. If Daiichi stays like this, his job will be damaged. The only one who can make Daiichi feels better is you," said Michimiya.

"..." I couldn't say anything.

"Sorry," Michimiya and I said.

" For what?" I said.

"Because of what I told you then," Michimiya said.

After a while, someone said wages and Michimiya said, "Well ..... I'm going inside .... Be sure to talk to Daiichi." Michimiya said with a smile and left.

Everyone was going to their houses and I packed my things to go home.

I was going inside of my house then...
"Suga" I was surprised!

______________________
To be continue...
Please like our post in Instagram and vote it if u like it!