what if....

𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

About 2 weeks have passed

I represent the class and we have a student council meeting. That's why I can't go to the club much.
With each passing day, I spend less time with Suga. I like to spend my day with him, but Suga talks to me less than the previous days.
I feel broken and down.
A few days ago, I was sitting in the room with all the delegates. One of the teachers came and called several people. Michimiya looked at her friend and her friend left the room. I didn't want to talk to Michimiya. We were alone in the room and silent for a few minutes.
I wanted to leave the room when Michimiya said, "Sawamura. Can we talk for a while?"

" No "

"Did you know that Suga ...."

𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I haven't seen Daichi since noon today. I'm so tired. I was walking in the hallway when a picture caught my eye.
Daichi and Michimiya were talking to each other with a box in their hands facing me.

"Hi! Suga! Toda-" Daichi called me and worked with me, but I passed him indifferently.

Daichi was surprised, but Michimiya said, "Sawamura. Come, we have to deliver these boxes soon."

My heart was pounding. I was angry but I didn't want this to happen. Every moment I wanted to go back and say no, but my body was moving on its own. I wanted to shout "Daichi is for me. Don't call his name."

I was very jealous. They are getting closer every day. Every day closer than the previous days.

𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Why didn't he answer me?
I wanted to talk to Suga and find out why.

We were in class.

"Suga / Daichi" we said together.

"Tell me first," Suga said.

"No you say," I said.

"Who was your first kiss with?" Suga said. I was surprised.

" what do you mean?!" I said.

"I meant quite clearly," Suga said very seriously.

" With you"

"I'm quite serious. Daichi. Please tell the truth."

"What do you mean by that? You don't trust me?"

"When you are with a girl you are in guidance with and you get closer to her every day .... and you even kiss her once ..... no," Suga said.

I couldn't believe that Suga said that. What did he mean by these words ?!
I said nothing and turn back to the board.

"Daichi. I mean ..."

"Class started"

When the class was over, I went to the club and saw Shimizu near the club with Suga.

They were with several boys with Shimizu standing behind the Suga.
I wanted to go to them but ...

"Kyoko! I love you. You know. Tell this boy that you love me," said one boy.

"No! I love Shimizu and Shimizu loves me. She is with me now and she is my girlfriend."

What the... !? Suga! what are you saying?
Why has Suga changed so much? Why is he talking like this? Do you have a girlfriend and a boyfriend at the same time?!

Why did I become like this? I was sure of my choice. I was sure Suga wouldn't do that. So why did it happen like this?
I think ..... no! Daichi don't think. Don't think badly ..... sigh ...