forgot about yesterday

𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"Suga Suga Suga" Daichi woke me up.

"We have to go to school. It's late." I got up quickly.

" what time is it?" I said.

"6:30," Daichi said, and I was still asleep.

I just realized that it is too late and we should hurry. I got up quickly and put on my clothes.

"The bus is coming now" I completely forgot about Daichi.

"I came," I said, and left the house.

𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Suga isn't like other days at all. He was upset about something. Did I upset Suga? Maybe he doesn't want to have a relationship with me and he does it just for my happiness.

We sat at the class and the teacher entered the class. The class was over and I called Suga.

"Suga,  are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm going to buy bread from the cafe. You don't want anything?" Suga said.

"Yeah, buy me a sandwich," I said, and gave the money to Suga.

𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I tried not to remember yesterday's words and look for a way to stay.

I bought sandwiches. I was on my way back when:

"Michimiya, the sooner you confess, the better. If you are worried about the relationship between the two boys, you should make a surprise move."

"For example, what can I do?!"

"I don't know. Go to Daichi and make an offer. Tell him, will you dating me? Or take his number or kiss him and then express interest. I really don't know! If you leave like this, their relationship will be closer. Maybe there isn't any relationship between them at all!"

"It's not true. I saw they were related."

I laughed and passed quickly. Hearing these words, I forgot everything.
I went back to class and said nothing.
We entered the club. Everyone was healthy. Everyone practiced hard. Kageyama and Hinata were arguing and I was holding them back. We were in the middle of training when Shimizu entered the club and smiled and said, "Daichi, someone is waiting for you outside."

"What happened? Why do you look like this?" Daichi laughed.

"I think you're not alone anymore. You don't have time, do you?" Shimizu said and blinked.

I was curious who it was.

"Don't you think Shimizu's behavior was a little strange?" I said to Asahi.

"Yeah. Let's go see who came." Asahi and I looked out the window at Daichi.

"Oh my God!" I whispered

"What happened? I think Daichi has found the love of his life. He must be telling us my girlfriend-"

 He must be telling us my girlfriend-"