Chapter 21 (smut warning)

Roses POV

It was our last day in Thailand, so we all decided to go to Lisa's parents place to have dinner. As I was finishing up my make-up, jisoo walked in looking absolutely amazing. She was wearing a short black dress that just reached to her knees and her hair was in a bun. She looked incredible. "Hey baby, can you zip this up at the back? I can't reach" she said, snapping me out of my trance "s-sure" i replied back, stuttering. She turned around and I zipped up the dress. Just as I had zipped it up, jisoo turned to face me and we locked lips. I was taken by surprise but soon kissed back just as passionately. After we broke the kiss, she smiled and said "Just you wait until we get back". I stood there feeling confused and slightly turned on. After that little moment, we both headed off to the car where our manager and the other 2 were waiting. "Thank god, what took you two so long?" Jennie said seeming a bit annoyed that she had to wait for us. Me and jisoo locked eyes and I blushed, looking away. "n-nothing" i said, stuttering again "hmm ok" Lisa said, eyeing us both.

*Time skip to Lisa's parents*

When we arrived, both of Lisa's parents welcomed us all in. "We have missed you all so much! It's been such a long time since you all visited" Lisa's mom said. "Yeah, it has been awhile since we did" I said, sitting down at the table. "Well all of you sit down, dinner will be ready in a little" Lisa's dad said with a smile. While dinner was being served, jisoo decided to put her hand on my upper thigh, slowly going up towards my crotch. I snapped my head towards her and glared at her, silently asking her to stop, but she just smiled and kept her hand there for the whole of dinner. After we all had dinner, it was time for us to go since we needed to pack. "Thank you girls for coming, it was a pleasure seeing you all again" Lisa's mom said hugging us all. After we had all said our goodbyes, we headed back to the hotel.

*At the hotel*

Jisoos POV

I had decided to tease rose at dinner with Lisa's parents. It was quite amusing seeing her all flustered and embarrassed. When we got to our room, rose dropped her bag and pinned me to the door, slamming it shut in the process. She then smashed her lips onto mine, making me jump in surprise but I soon ended up kissing back. After a very intense make out session, she unzipped my dress and threw me on the bed, taking her clothes off as well so we were both naked. She then climbed on top of me and kissed my neck down to my collar bone, back up to my sweet spot, sucking and kissing it. I let out a loud moan as she slipped her hand between my thighs, rubbing small circles on my clit, teasing me "rose please" I begged in between moans. She then slipped two fingers inside me, causing me to let out a loud moan as pleasure washed over me. She then started to pump in and out, going at a steady pace as she sucked and licked on of my nipples. As I got closer to my orgasm she stopped, pulling her fingers out. "Sit on my face" she demanded, laying down. I got up without hesitation, and lowered my dripping pussy on her face. She swiped my clit with her toungue, moaning, which caused a vibration that made me scream in pleasure. She then entered her toungue inside me, fucking me while she pleasured herself. After a few more thrusts of her toungue, I moaned out "I'm gonna cum" and after one more thrust we both came at the same time. After my high was over, I flipped down next her breathing heavily. "That was amazing" I said in between breaths. "That's what you get when you decided to tease me earlier" she replied back with a smirk making me roll my eyes playfully. We were both sweaty, so we took a shower and put on some PJ's. "I suggest we start packing. We leave early tomorrow morning" rose said walking behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist. "Yeah I agree. Shall we get started then?" I asked and she nodded grabbing her suitcase. After we had finished packing we both got into bed and instantly fell asleep.

Jennie's POV

After me and Lisa had finished packing, we decided to watch a movie but Lisa fell asleep half way through. So, I turned off the TV and tucked tucked us both under the covers. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her head "Goodnight baby" I whispered and I slowly drifted to sleep as well.

*Time skip to morning*

Lisa's POV

It was 9 am and we were all in the airport, waiting for our flight. Our flight was at 10 so we had an hour to kill. We all decided to pass the time by taking pictures and we even met a few blinks. When our flight was called, we all walked to the gate and got on the plane. I was seated next to Jennie and the other two were seated behind us. After a long flight back to Korea, we all decided to just go back to the dorms and order food. When we arrived at the dorms, jisoo phoned the pizza place and ordered a large cheese pizza. When the pizza arrived, we ate and then we all decided to go to bed as we were all really tired from our flight and getting up early.

A/N: sorry it wasn't a very good chapter, I have been currently working on the first chapter of my new book which will hopefully be published tomorrow. And I know I said that I wasn't gonna update this book for awhile as I wanted to focus on my other book but I hate leaving things unfinished, so from now I'll have two books to update. Also my country has gone back into lockdown until February, and my exams are cancelled so I should have plenty of time to finish this book. Anyways, I hope you all have a good day/night! See ya in the next chapter