Chapter 13

Jennies POV
I was walking to mine and Lisa's room with a bowl of soup and some medicine because she became very sick. I lightly knocked on the door "Lisa?" I said loud enough for her to hear, and opened the door. "Hey babe, how you feeling?" I said setting the bowl of soup on the bedside table. "I'm feeling a little bit better" Lisa said quietly. "Here, take this it will help you" I said while giving Lisa the medicine. I then picked up the bowl of soup and Fed her until she couldn't eat anymore. "Now, get some rest babe, you will feel better tomorrow" I said with a smile and pecked her on the lips. I got up from her bed and walked out of her room. "Call me if you need anything" I said and shut the door. 'I hope she feels better tomorrow' I thought as I sat on the couch and watched TV.

Jisoos POV
I was with rose in our room, cuddled up in my bed watching some random films with some snacks. We were going to film for blackpink house today but Lisa fell sick, so we had the day off and rose decided to have a lay-in. We were watching some animated film, when we heard something coming from the roof of the house. "Babe, did you hear that?" I said and rose looked at me confused "Hear what babe?" Rose said, and there it was again. "That. It sounds like its coming from the roof" I said. I got up out of the bed and looked out of the window that looked out into the sky. "Babe, it might have just been a bird or something, don't worry" rose said and I sighed. "Yeah your probably right" I replied and as I was walking back to bed we heard a loud bang. "What was that?" We both said, and ran out of our room, to see Jennie and Lisa in the middle of the living room. "Did you guys hear that?" I asked, "Yeah, we both heard it. What do you think it was unnie?" Jennie asked. "I don't know unnie" I said worried, "I'm gonna have a look" I said walking to the front door, putting my shoes on. "Be careful, babe" rose said, walking towards me and wrapping her arms around me tightly. "Don't worry rose. I will be fine" I said and walked out of the front door closing it behind me.

Lisa's POV
Jisoo had just gone outside to check what that loud bang was. It would be an understatement to say I am worried for her, because I am scared for her. I'm terrified that something might happen to her. We were all just stood there, staring at the front door until she comes back.

*time skip* (still Lisa's POV)
It had been at least 10 minutes since she had left, I was starting to get worried. We had all tried calling her but it keeps going straight to voice mail. "What if someone took her?" Rose said, breaking the silence. "I don't think anyone took her, rose. Jisoo is a strong girl, trust me she is fine." After another 5 minutes, we heard the door opening and closing. We all turned our heads, and saw jisoo sweating. "Omg, we were so worried! Where were you?!" Rose said hugging her tightly. "I walked outside to check what that sound was then, a man in a black mask jumped in front of me, so I ran down the street and hid in an alleyway" As jisoo finished talking, Jennie butted in, "We should call the police, so they can keep an eye out for this guy". We all agreed and we called the police.

Roses POV
I was so happy when jisoo walked through that door. Jisoo told us what happened and we called the police. Me and jisoo were in bed, jisoo was still a bit shaken up from the incident, so I decided to say something. "You ok babe? You look like you have just seen a ghost." I said kissing her cheek. "Hmm? Oh..yeah I'm fine" jisoo said. I did not believe her, so I asked again "Your not fine jisoo. Tell me what's wrong" I said with a pout. "I think I know who that man was" jisoo said. I was really confused as to what she meant "What do you mean babe?" "I mean that I recognised him" she said, turning her head to look at me. "Who did you recognize?" I asked, curiously "Yang-hyung suk" she replied. I was in complete and utter shock. She thinks it was yang?! "Are you sure babe? He's our boss. I don't think he would do that" I said, thinking she was playing with me. "I might be completely wrong, but he really did look like him" jisoo said, sounding confident. "Well we will just have to wait and see" I said and cuddled up into jisoo, and fell asleep.