Chapter 22 (smut warning)

Jennie's POV

We had all just finished recording for our first ever album in 4 years (A/N Stream the album!), so all of us were pretty exhausted from being in the studio for hours. As we were all leaving the studio, Lisa came up behind me and whispered in my ear "I love you" . I turned around wide eyed as she said those 3 words, a smile growing on my face. "I love you too Lisa" I replied back and kissed her as no one was around.

*Time skip too the dorms*

Lisa's POV

I was so worried that Jennie wouldn't say it back, but when she did I was so happy. I love that woman so much. I was currently laying on my bed with Jennie as she was rubbing small circles on my arm as we cuddled. I have a great life, I mean I'm dating the most amazing girl who loves me and my career is doing well. I couldn't ask for any better. "Whatcha thinking about?" Jennie said lowly, "Nothing, just how much I love you" I said turning to her and smiling "I love you too" she said back with a small blush on her cheeks. "You hungry? We haven't eaten yet and it's already 2pm" I asked getting up off the bed "I'm starving" Jennie replied getting up and following me to the kitchen. We had decided on ordering some food since we hadn't got anything in and jisoo and rose have gone out to do the shopping. Once the food arrived, we sat down and ate in silence. After we had finished and cleaned up, jisoo and rose had come back. "Hey guys!" Rose said, carrying some heavy bags. I walked over to her and took the bags off of her since she was struggling. "Thank you Lisa, my arms were killing me" she exclaimed while rubbing her arms. After we had put everything away, we decided to watch a film together.

Jennie's POV

Halfway through the film, I was starting  to get bored so I started to tease Lisa a little bit. I put my hand on her leg and trailed up towards her inner thigh, she turned around with wide eyes as I trialed my hand further up towards her crotch. She had closed her eyes and bit her lip as I dipped my hand inside her sweats and started to rub circles on her clit. I leaned over to her ear and whispered "follow me too the bedroom" as I got up and walked to my room. After a few minutes, Lisa walked in and I pinned her on the bed, pulling her sweats off along with her panties. I trialed my toungue from her collarbone to her jawline as she let out a low moan. I then trailed down her neck, nipping and licking at the skin. She then grabbed my wrist and guided my hand down to her wet pussy. As I rubbed her clit she let out a loud moan, covering her mouth so the others wouldn't hear. I then pulled her top off and kissed down to her breasts, licking and biting the sensitive nipples as I continued to rub her pussy. I then slipped a finger into her entrance and kissed her as she moaned in my mouth. I then started to thrust in and out of her soaking pussy as she moaned in pleasure. After a few more thrusts, I pulled out as she was nearing her orgasm and attacked her clit with my toungue, moaning at the taste. Lisa was a moaning mess, as I entered a finger inside of her while I licked her clit. Her walls started to clamp around my finger, telling me she was close. "Jennie, im c-cumming!" She let out between moans as she was hit with a wave of pleasure. I lapped up the cum from her pussy and connected our lips, tasting herself on my toungue. "That was amazing" Lisa said, out of breath. "I'm glad you enjoyed" I replied back kissing her shoulder as we both fell asleep.

Jisoos POV

Me and rose had heard everything. I was covering Rosie's ears so she wouldn't be able to hear it. After they stopped, I removed my hands from her ears. "Finally, they stopped" I said with a huff. "I heard a little bit before you covered my ears" Rosie replied, snuggling up to my side as I wrapped an arm around her. I was glad Rosie didn't hear all of it. She would have been really embarrassed and her face would be as red as a tomato. I turned to face Rosie and she had drifted to sleep, so I turned off the TV and pulled a blanket over us. I soon followed, closing my eyes and drifting off.

A/N: Sorry it's a really short chapter, I'm currently working on the second chapter of my new book "The miscarriage". Please check out the first chapter when you can. I would appreciate it alot. Have a great day/night guys!. See ya in the next chapter.