Chapter 19

Jennie's POV

It was early in the morning and I was getting changed because we needed to film today, when jisoo ran into my room. "Are you ready yet? Were starting in 5 minutes" she said, breathing heavily. "Yes I'm almost ready, I'll be out in a minute" I replied and she left the room. Once I was ready I walked out and we began filming after the makeup artists did their job.

(Time skip to when they finished filming)

After a very long and stressful day of filming, I got changed into my pyjamas and flopped onto my bed while scrolling through my instagram and snapchat. I have decided to to a V-Live before I went to sleep, so I opened up the app and started the live. After a few seconds, blinks started to come in. "Hi Blinks!"

(Another time skip)

After I had ended the live, lisa came in and layed on the bed next to me, hugging me from behind. "Hey baby, what's up?" I asked and when she didn't reply I turned around and she had fallen asleep. I pulled the duvet up to our shoulders and I fell asleep in Lisa's arms.

Jisoos POV

I was laying in bed watching some Netflix with rose cuddled up beside me fast asleep. I was thinking back to the factory with that strange man. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't wrap my head around as to why he wanted Jennie. I mean yeah, she has had some crazy fans but nothing like this. I decided to stop thinking about it and turned the TV off. I turned around to face rose and I pulled her into my chest, kissing her forehead before drifting off to sleep.

(Time skip to next day)

Lisa's POV

We had all just finished filming, when we were told that we were all going on a trip to Thailand. We were all really excited, especially me since I can finally see my family. I was currently helping Jennie with dinner, when I wrapped my arms around her waist and turned her so she was facing me. "Lisa, what do you want?" She said trying to get out of my arms so she could finish stirring the pot. "What? Cant I hug my girlfriend?" I said with a smile. I kissed her lips and pulled away letting her finish up.

After dinner, we decided that we would have a movie marathon since we didn't have to film tomorrow due to us needing to pack and things. We had decided to watch disney films, per Jennie's request, and we all sat on the couch with blankets and pillows.

After about 2 disney films, jisoo and Jennie had fallen asleep, so we carried them to their rooms and put them to bed. After that, me and rose decided to watch another disney film, so we sat back down and wrapped the blankets around us.

It was currently 2am, so we both decided to head in for the night after cleaning up. I walked into our room where Jennie was asleep. I got into the covers next to her and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for this long awaited chapter, quarantine is a bitch and my country is supposed to be going in another lockdown next month even though that's when I was supposed to go back to school. Anyways, hope your all looking after yourselves! Bye loves!