Chapter 7

Lisa's POV
I was talking to jisoo about jennies birthday surprise, because I wanted to do something special for her. After awhile of trying to decide on what to do we finally decided to make a surprise party. We told rose, what we were doing and she offered to help, and we of course excepted her offer. After decorating the room, we all his in the kitchen. Jennie was out with her parents and she would be back any minute and for the whole day we pretended we had forgot her birthday. We suddenly all her the front door opening and footsteps followed by a slam. As soon as Jennie turned the lights on we all jumped up and shouted "Happy birthday Jennie!". "Ahhh!" Jennie screamed back. I walked towards her and kissed he on the lips "Happy birthday, baby" I said sweetly. "I thought all of you forgot my birthday" she said while tearing up. "I'm sorry baby, we only pretended. How can we forget your birthday?" I said while hugging her. After that, we all partied till midnight. Me and Jennie flopped on the bed drunkenly, yes we were both really drunk, and started to make out. After a minute, she ripped my shirt off of my body and roamed her hand on my abs. I then ripped her shirt off and played with her boobs inside of her bra, Jennie let out a throaty moan while pulling my head towards her and smashing her lips against mine. I let out a moan, as she bit my lower lip. I unclasped her bra and sucked on her left nipple "ugh... Lisa..." Jennie moaned out. I then lowered my right hand down to the hem of her panties and back up again. She ripped my bra off and played with my boobs as my hand ran down into her pussy and played with her clit. Sh was a moaning mess right now and it was hot. She then wrapped her legs around my waist as I put 2 fingers into her slit. I thrusted my fingers in and out of her pussy "Lisa, i-I'm cum-cuming!" She shouted. Then I felt her walls clenching around my finger. I thrusted harder and harder until I felt a warm liquid oozing out onto my fingers. "That was... Amazing" Jennie said out of breath. "I love you, Jennie" I said while panting, "I love you to Lisa" Jennie said breathlessly. The alcohol had warn off now and we were now both sober. We then both fell into a deep sleep.

Jennies POV
After a night of drunk sex with Lisa, i woke up with a massive headache. Damn, I shouldn't have drank shots out of Lisa's bellybutton. I walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water and 2 aspirins. One for me one for Lisa. I walked back to where Lisa was sleeping and put the glass of water and one of the aspirins on the bed side table and crawled back into bed with Lisa and started to browse my social medias on my phone. After about an hour, Lisa had now woken up. "Morning baby, there is some aspirin on the side for you. Rose and jisoo aren't awake yet" I said while pecking Lisa's lips. "Thanks baby" Lisa replied while she took her aspirin.

A/N: MY GOD GUYS, YOU ARE ALL INSANE! Thank you all for the nearly 100 reads!! I'm so happy!! Anyways, have a good day! Bye Loves!! :)