Chapter 5

Roses POV
It was 3am at night. I couldn't sleep for some reason, but jisoo obviously can because she is passed out next to me at the moment. She looks so peaceful. As I was lying in bed awake, I heard someone was trying to open the door. So I got out of bed and put my ear to the door and tried to listen out for who it could be. Then I heard them talking. There was another person with them. I decided to crack open the door so I could see who it was. I felt a feeling in my gut that, we had intruders. I grabbed my bat, behind the door, and ran out and hit one of them with the bat knocking them out cold. "Rose, what did you just do?!" The other one shouted. How does he/she know my name? I thought. "Who are you?!" I said raising my voice at them. "Its me, Lisa!" She shouted as she pulled her hood down. I was really confused at this point. "So, have I just knocked out Jennie?" I said quietly. "Yes, you just knocked her out with that bat of yours" Lisa exclaimed angrily, while picking up Jennie in her arms and putting her on the couch. "Omg... I am really sorry" I said while tearing up. After all the shouting, we had woken up jisoo. "Rose, what just happened? And why are you crying?" She said as she held me in a tight embrace. After telling jisoo what happened, Jennie had finally woke up.

Jennies POV
I woke up to an excruciating pain in my head "ugh" I groaned out in pain. "Hey baby" Lisa said with a smile as she rubbed my back. "What happened?" I asked still in pain. "Rose thought we were intruders and she hit you over the head with a bat" Lisa explained calmly. "She is still crying because she feels really bad" Lisa said "Can you get me some water please?" I asked while trying to sit up straight, "Yeah sure, anything for you" Lisa said with a smirk and she got up off the couch to the kitchen. I hope rose is ok, I thought. Lisa then came back with my glass of water, "Thanks Lisa" I said smiling while I drank my water. After I was finished, I went to roses room and knocked on the door. "Hey rose, its me Jennie" I said loud enough that she could hear me. I opened the door, when I saw rose on the floor crying while jisoo was trying to comfort her. "Omg, rose!" I said as I ran towards her and hugged her side. She then let go of jisoo and wrapped her arms around me "i-I'm s-s-so sorry" she managed to get out between sobs. "Hey, shh... Its ok, I'm ok" I said trying to comfort her "Really? I did hit you quite hard" She said as she lifted her head up and looked me straight in the eyes. After rose had calmed down, it was already 7am. Fortunately, we don't have to film today so, we all decided to get catch up on some sleep.

Roses POV
After crying my self to sleep with what I did to Jennie, I decided to wake jisoo up and go on a walk to try and clear my head. We both walked to the cafe that Lisa and Jennie told us about that was just down the street and entered through the door. We both got our coffees and sat down at the nearest table. "Don't beat yourself up, about what you did last night. Its not good for you baby" jisoo said with a worried look on her face. She was right, I shouldn't beat myself up over it everyday or it will just make me miserable. "Yeah your right jichu" I said with a smile. After we had our coffees, jisoo felt hungry so we went to the Korean market to get some dumplings and chicken for jisoo and ttekboki (A/N: I don't know how to spell it so please correct me if I spelt it wrong :) ) for me. After we ate, we started to head home, and when we got home we opened the door and heard some loud moans coming from jennies room. "Ugh, their at it again" jisoo said while rolling her eyes. We both sat down and turned up the volume on the TV to drown them out. Its gonna be a long night...

A/N: hey guys thanks for the nearly 50 reads!! I can't believe it! I thought no one would be interested in this story but apparently not, so thank you so much guys. Have a great day Love's!! <3 :)