Chapter 20

Jennie's POV

We had just arrived in Thailand and everyone was tried after that long flight, so we all headed straight to the hotel and into our shared rooms. "Hey babe, I'm hungry can we get room service?" Lisa said, who was spread across the double bed "Sure, I'm starving" I said as I picked up the phone and dialed the number. After I had ordered the food, I crawled ontop of Lisa and straddled her waist, leaning down and kissing her deeply. She let out a soft moan as I slipped my tounge into her mouth. Her hands traveled from my back to my waist, as I moved my hips grinding on her. "Mmm, that feels good" she said between moans. Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door "Food!" Lisa shouted as she ran to the door, throwing me to the floor in the process. "Ow Lisa!!" I shouted, standing up and getting back onto the bed. Lisa walked back with the food in her hands and sat next to me on the bed "sorry babe, I am just really hungry" she said sounding apologetic "it's okay, let's eat now" I replied back, kissing her cheek.

After we had ate, we got into our pajamas and brushed our teeth. After that, we got into bed and instantly fell into a deep sleep, with Lisa's arms wrapped around me.

(Time skip to morning)

Jisoos POV

I had just woken up, when I turned to my side and rose wasn't beside me. I got a bit worried and called out her name "Rose, baby? Where are you?" I shouted out. As soon as I shouted I heard her reply back "I'm just in the shower babe". As soon as she said that my nerves calmed down and I got out of bed, walking towards the wardrobe getting my clothes for the day. After I had gotten dressed, rose came out with a towel wrapped around her body. My eyes traveled down her body and back up "Enjoying the view there?" Rose said, in a seductive tone causing me to blush. "I-uh-uhmm" I stuttered as she slowly walked towards me, dropping the towel showing her naked body. "Jisoo, I need you to move so I can get my clothes" she said snapping me put of my trance. I moved out of the way and silently sat on the bed, staring at the floor. After she was done, she bent down towards me and whispered "don't worry, you will get it later" sending shivers down my spine.

Lisa's POV

After Jennie had finished getting dressed, we both walked out of our room and headed down the hall and knocked on rose and jisoos door. "Guys, are you ready yet? We are heading out to get breakfast" I shouted, making sure they could hear me. After a few moments, they came out of their room and we all headed out to get breakfast. After eating, our managers said we had to start filming soon, so we went back to the hotel and got ready for filming.

After filming for a whole day, we decided to go to a festivle that was happening on the beach not far from us, So we asked our managers to drive us there. During the ride, Jennie decided she wanted to be frisky and place her hand on my thigh. After a few moment she started to move upwards towards my crotch. I grabbed her hand and stopped her and gave her a look saying 'later', She retracted her hand and placed it back on her lap while smirking.

After we had arrived, we got out of the car and headed to the deck chairs that were set up near the beach. We all sat down and got some drinks and snacks. There were strobe lights and music playing in the background, as people were dancing and talking all across the beach. There were alot of people here and I'm surprised that fans haven't spotted us yet as we were quite noticeable. After awhile of drinking and, basically having a great time, our managers said it was time for us to go so we packed up and headed back to the hotel.

Jennie's POV

After we had had gotten back and into our rooms, I pinned Lisa to the door and roughly attached my lips to hers. She moaned in response and I took the chance to slip my tounge in. She pushed me towards the bed and pinned my arms above my head connecting our lips again.

(I think you know what happened 😏)

We were both naked and sweaty after our session, so we both took a shower and put some pajamas on. We got under the covers and fell asleep instantly.

A/N: OMG OMG they finally have a full album and it honestly slaps!! I'm so proud of our girls they have come so far 😭😭❤️ Anyways, sorry for not updating in a very long time, I was figuring things out with myself and I am back at school preparing for exams next year so I haven't had time to update. Hope you enjoyed non the less and have a great day/night! Bye loves!!