Chapter 15

Roses POV

We were in the middle of filming for blackpink house, when the manager finally told us that we could have a break. I was so exhausted, it had been very hard these past few weeks since the incident and jisoo was some how fine the whole time, but what can I say? She is a strong woman. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw jisoo walk outside to the porch looking stressed, so I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist she jumped a little then relaxed into my body. "What's wrong babe, why do you look so stressed out?" I said and kissed her cheek. "Nothing, it's just I am still thinking about that incident. It's driving me crazy, rose" she huffed. "You need to stop thinking about that jisoo, it's not going to do you any good" I said, resting my chin on her shoulder. "Yeah I know, I just want to know who that man is and have him put in jail" said jisoo. "Come on, we gotta get back to the other members and continue filming" I said and turned her around and pecked her on the lips.

*Time skip*

Jennie's POV

After everything was wrapped up, I went to go and take a shower. After my shower, I got dressed in my PJs and lied in bed scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. About an hour later, my belly started to rumble, I hadn't had anything to eat since this morning so I was starving. I got up out of bed and headed to the kitchen when I heard sobbing. I turned the corner and saw rose on the ground with jisoo trying to comfort her. "What's going on?" I said and ran towards the two. "Rosie, why are you crying?" I said rubbing her back. "I-i-i heard s-someone w-walking around so i-i came and ch-ch-checked to see who it was and t-they a-attacked me" rose said in-between sobs. "What did this person look like?" I asked "I don't know, they had a mask on and after they attacked me they left" she said, starting to calm down. "I didn't see anything all I heard was a scream and I came straight here and found her on the floor crying" jisoo said rocking Rosie's body back and forth. After calming rose down, we all decided it was best to get some sleep and to talk about this in the morning. Lisa was staying with her mom for a few days in Thailand so she won't be back until tomorrow. I will have to tell her what happened when she gets back. I then drifted off to sleep thinking about what had just happened.

Jisoos POV

We all had a day off today because of what happened last night, YG said we don't have to film today so me and rose was just cuddled up staring up into the ceiling. "Are you ok, rose?" I asked. I was really worried about her, she had been really jittery this morning. "Hm? Yeah I'm fine, jisoo" she replied. I didn't believe her but I decided not to push further since she is still a bit frightened. "You hungry?" I asked her, since she hasn't eaten yet. "No, I'm ok" she said, which had me really worried now because the rose I know would never turn down food. "Are you sure your alright babe?" I asked, pulling her closer looking straight into her eyes. She then started to tear up, "I'm scared, jisoo" she said and started to cry hard. I pulled her closer to my chest and rubbed her back. "Shh, it's ok rose. No one will hurt you" I whispered into her ear, soothing her. Her breathing then started to slow down, which indicated she had fallen asleep. I laid us both down and I kissed her head "goodnight Rosie" I said and I drifted to sleep as well.

Lisa's POV

I had just arrived back from Thailand. I had heard about what had happened from my manager, so I came back as soon as I could. I walked through the front door and the living room was empty, so I walked to mine and Jennie's room and saw Jennie in bed fast asleep. I had a suit case with me, so I placed it beside the door and kicked off my shoes. I then climbed into bed and backhugged Jennie, she turned around and snuggled into my chest. "I missed you" she mumbled "I missed you too" I said with a smile and kissed her forehead. "You sound tired babe, let's get some sleep. You must be exhausted after that long flight" Jennie mumbled, still snuggled into my chest "Ok babe, but we're are jisoo and rose?" I asked closing my eyes, "They are in their room" Jennie replied. We then both drifted to sleep, in each others arms.

A/N: Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry I haven't updated since last month, I broke my phone, so I had to get a new one. Also, I think this book might be longer than I thought it was gonna be, so be prepared for that! Ok guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye loves! 💙💜💙