Chapter 6

Jisoos POV
We had just finished filming for blackpink, and we were all tired. Rose and I was sat on my bed, just about to go to sleep when we heard a loud bang. We both ran out of the room and saw that Lisa was knocked out cold on the floor, while Jennie was beside her trying to wake her up. "What the fuck just happened?!" I shouted at Jennie. "Lisa slipped and hit her head on the ground pretty hard and it knocked her out" Jennie explained with a face full of worry. We all picked Lisa up and brought her to Jennie's bed, and pulled the covers over her. "Will she be ok?" Rose asked with her voice full of concern. "She will be fine chipmunk" I said hugging her "I hope she's ok" I said. After an about 2-3 hours Lisa had finally woken up and walked into the lounge area "Ugh my head" Lisa said groaning in pain while she rubbed the back off her head. "Omg, your awake! Are you ok?! Does it hurt?!" Jennie said "Careful Jennie you might give her a headache with all the questions" rose said from the couch. "I'm fine Jennie, I promise" Lisa said with a smile. Jennie then went to the kitchen and came back with 2 pills and some water. "For the pain" Jennie said while holding the pills and the water to Lisa, "Thanks baby" Lisa said.

Jennies POV
I am really glad that Lisa is ok, I thought as I was lying in bed. Lisa then stormed in the room with anger written all over her face. "What's wrong baby?" I said while getting off the bed. "Someone has been sending death threats towards all of us" Lisa said, gritting her teeth. I was shocked, we had never had any death threats before. Sure we have had some haters, but never any death threats. "What do they say?" I asked curious to what they had been saying. Lisa pulled out her phone and she showed me loads of messages saying 'I hope all of you die' and 'I will find were you live and kill all of you myself'. I was horrified. "Does YG know about these?" I asked, "No, I'm afraid not. At least not yet anyway" Lisa replied seeming to have calmed down. "Lisa, we need to report this to YG. He will Handle it from there" I said while making Lisa sit down on my bed. "Now get some sleep. It looks like you haven't slept in days" I said calmly, noticing the bags under her eyes. "Lay, with me Jennie" Lisa said patting the spot next to her. I laid down next to her and Lisa had turned around and spooned me. "Goodnight Lisa, I love you" I said whispering. "Love you too, Jennie" Lisa said sleepily and we both eventually fell asleep. We had both woken up now, and we were now roaming the streets of Seoul, when we saw an old man playing his guitar with the case at his feet which had money in it. I walked up to the man and put some money into the case and he said "Thank you". After our walk, we decided to go to Riley's cafe again. We both got a coffee this time as it was really cold outside. "I have reported the messages to YG" Lisa said while drinking her coffee. "What did he say?" I asked, "He said thank you for informing me and that he will take it from there. I really hope they find this person and make them stop" Lisa explained, "I do too. It made you upset and I hate seeing you upset" I explained with a pout. Lisa then pinched my cheeks and we both laughed. After, we had finished our coffees, we went home and put our slippers on and laid on the couch. "You look beautiful today" Lisa said out of random, making me blush. "Aww, thanks Lisa you do too" I said with red cheeks and I turned my gaze back to the TV show that was on.

A/N: sorry it only had 2 POVs but its kinda late and I just wanted to get a chapter out for you guys. And sorry, that jennies POV is longer than roses. I'll make a longer POV for her in the next chapter. Good night loves! <3 :)